La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz

A high-performance revitalizing facial moisturizerFeatures a fine texture that instantly dissolves into skinEnriched with marine properties, vitamins & vital ingredientsNourishes skin & maintains moisture in cellsSkin becomes soft, smo

Does it actually make a difference to the skin with consistent use? Asking for dry/dehydrated skin type.
Is the product worth The price? Or are there better alternatives
Can you use this if you have oily skin and prone to breakouts? ?
Start your review of La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz!
nikki W.
Wake Forest, NC
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by nikki W.
Some people ask me why I spend so much money on La Mer products. It could be because it brings me back to my childhood when my mom would tell me to never touch her La Mer. The scent of La Mer is home. But most importantly...this stuff is da bomb! No wonder my mom didn't let me touch it. Yes, the price tag might make you cry but it's worth it. Just a tad bit and your face feels super smooth all day. Perfect moisturizer under makeup as well.
Julia M.
Sylmar, CA
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Julia M.
Oh goodness, where does one start? I picked this up after 10 years away from it in 2019, and WOW. My skin looks so different. Even skin tone, I even stopped wearing foundation! Not to mention, I LOVE the smell. I have dry skin, but am prone to breakouts and I’m allergic to anything with salicylic in it. This creme has stopped the majority of my old-lady (almost 40!) breakouts!
Skincare R.
EastCoast
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Skincare R.
This is one of my favorite creams due to how thick this is because it is perfect for days that we are experiencing severe dry heat and my skin is completely dehydrated or during the winter when the heat is cranking. As far as the after-feel this is one of the most nourishing moisturizers I have used and the scent is actually nice. It is very pricey, however, it does last for quite a while. La Mer Creme De La Mer 60Ml/2Oz #skincarerocks #skincareproducts #skincareroutine #luxeskincare #nightroutine #lamer #skincareaddict #beauty #skincarejunkie
Heather B.
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: Saks
What can I say, as a licensed esthetician, this product gets me every time. I am obsessed with it’s luxury. It feels like seduction on your skin. Worth the value. I use at night, I wake up feeling hydrated and rich.
Kira M.
Palatine, IL
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Kira M.
The cream is applied easily, glides over the skin, in my case, the oily film was not felt. Absorbs quickly. Makeup can be applied without problems. Comfortable to apply, absolutely non-conflicting, he made friends with all my tonal means: from dense textures to very light VV-, CC-funds. What result we get. Good, high quality hydration. Eliminates the feeling of tightness and flaking. As a result of the use, the skin is soft and elastic, there is enough moisture for the whole day.[product:la-mer-creme-de-la-mer-60ml/2oz]
Megan P.
San Francisco, CA
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Megan P.
I don’t think this is worth the hype. I got it in a gift set just to see if the creme would really work. It does make your hands soft but I feel like it doesn’t soak deeper into the skin. It just stays on the surface.
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a smaller size La Mer sample in my Luxe Sephora Favorites box. I had no idea what to expect but I was curious, it’s La Mer. It has an odd scent that I would not like to put on my face... almost powdery maybe? It’s odd. The texture is nice and it sinks in quickly but nearly too quick... I don’t think it’s that moisturizing. I would NEVER pay full price for this product in any size. There are so many amazing moisturizers and you could try many of them for the price of La Mer. It was fun to try though.
Jessie S.
San Diego, CA
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Jessie S.
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Jessie S.
Honestly they lose a star for being so darn expensive, like out of this world expensive (though they do have Afterpay now). That being said it smells heavenly and it is a thick cream. It absorbs really well and it does keep your skin hydrated. They do also throw in freebies to sweeten the pot that sorta is nice.
Aimee S.
I received a this as a gift and it was heavenly. My skin felt so smooth and soft after using it. It felt better than any other cream that I have used.
Paulino V.
Marshalltown, IA
La Mer - Creme de La Mer -60ml/2oz uploaded by Paulino V.
I can’t tell you guys how amazing this moisturizer is. It is definitely pricey but so worth the buy, the way this feels as you are applying is an out of this world type of moisture and skin protectant. An improvement they could do would be to make this product more affordable as it is such an amazing moisturizer! Every time i run out i start to get upset haha. I love this very much! I also love the little spoon it gives you to scoop out the product for sanitary reasons of course.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxie M.
Tacoma, WA
il y a 4 mois
The Crème de la Mer Collection Does anyone have experience using this product? I would live to try it and see if it works for me as I’m a skin care junky and have tried many but not this one yet.
Jaimie A. il y a 4 mois
The original créme has petroleum for an emollient, which I don’t love - I’m happy with the results from the concentrate and the revitalizing serum - I like their textures better
Alana S.
il y a 9 mois
Terri C. il y a 5 mois
Yes it’s worth it. I love my La Mer! There are smaller sizes if you don’t want to spend so much before trying it out but the large sizes are better value. You could buy it when Sephora has their annual 10-15% off sale.