BY LA MER

THE MIRACLE

Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For those schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results, as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer.

THE LEGACY

Today, Creme de la Mer's Miracle Broth is manufactured by the same slow, meticulous bio-fermentation process created by Dr. Max Huber. And because kelp has natural antimicrobial properties, only the tiniest amounts of preservatives are necessary to maintain its long shelf life. This extraordinary Moisturizing Cream Ultrarich Cream must be individually hand-filled in order to sustain its delicate balance.

THE SECRET

Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area.

• How much of this do you need to use to be effective? A da...3 Answers
  • About how many months does this product typically last?16 Answers
  • crazy price tag! What makes this different to other cheap...2 Answers
La Mer Crème de la Mer
  • "I have very dry skin and love this! It gets really cold here in the winter and my skin gets so dry it hurts. I use this every night and man I can tell you it makes a difference. It is expensive but last for a long time as you don't need that much!" in 37 reviews
  • "I had an opportunity to try La mer's moisturizing cream, and it's amazing. It leaves my face feeling fresh, and light. It is not greasy or oily at all. I have some acne, and sensitive skin. This product did not cause my skin to flair up at all. I have already purchase another bottle, and will continue to use this product daily. " in 26 reviews
Lina B.
I honestly don’t understand why does THIS have such raving reviews and high rating... I can’t say one single good word about this crème. I think it’s horrible in every aspect. I agree with every single ⭐️ review. Got a 15 ml sample of this substance with a purchase at Nordstrom and couldn’t be happier that I didn’t pay for it as in my opinion it doesn’t worth a penny. Smell is disgusting and price is ridiculous. I have dry skin and don’t break out often but De La Mer managed to “help” with that last part. Not the first one though. Don’t be fooled by the fact it’s called moisturiser, it doesn’t actually have any hydrating properties whatsoever. For the most part it consists of petroleum jelly and petroleum jelly isn’t exactly moisturising as you would have guessed. But it’s perfect in clogging pores 😁 I strongly DO NOT recommend this product, not sure I can name anything worse especially in the price segment. Your experience might be different but I suggest you start with a tiny sample, this is definitely not a product to purchase without trying.
Rachel J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Gave me the worst rash. Red cheeks and puffy swollen eyes. Used twice. Night and morning after cleansing. The smell was nice & you don’t need a lot of product. Personally I don’t understand the hype. Working in dermatology, having used many luxury skin care products, I would never recommend spending this much on moisturizer. This cream seems to mimic Nivea or Olay! Invest in a good aesthetician, eat well, and wear sunblock! As far as a moisturizer I have used far better products by skinceuticals, obagi, avene, and even NIVEA! Never have they given me a rash!!!
Casey C.
After my continuous search of an all-in-one moisturizer, I stumbled upon La Mer. I admit, I was super apprehensive to make the splurge. But, I haven’t looked back. I swear by it! La Mer is the crucial step in my everyday skincare routine. I buy the .5 ounce and seeing as it’s smaller, I find that I really do you less of it. And a little goes a LOONNNNG way! It’s all about how you apply it! Read the instructions! Activate the product between the tips of your fingers and then gently dab it on your face; never rub! It works wonders!
Jen V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I know this is supposed to be a holy grail moisturizer but it broke me out. I have been trying all kinds of new products with no issues and I got tiny red bumps from this. Obviously I’m allergic but even if I wasn’t, I felt that it left my skin greasy and I could t apply makeup for a long time. I have extremely dry skin so I was surprised at how long it took to soak in. Definitely not worth the price tag to me.
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
I started using this product when they sent me a teeny tiny free sample. I will admit that when I first used it I thought the consistency was too thick, it was hard to work with so I left it in my cupboard for like two months. I was running out of moisturizer a few months later, and decided to give this a second chance, reading the instructions and rubbing just the tiniest amount between my fingers to warm up the product. Within a week I could see visible changes to my skin, it has helped with minor scars, pigmentation, freckles! Not to mention my skin ALWAYS feels moisturized. I have normal to dry skin and this has done WONDERS for me. The consistency is my only complaint but apparently it needs to be this thick to work its magic. I am aware that there is a soft creme but I think I have gotten used to using the original product plus the smell is amazing. The price is steep but I did go out and buy one because a little goes a really long way. If you are going through the 1 Oz in 2-3 months you are using way too much. It is worth the investment!!
Ally G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this face cream. I use it all over my face and I can see a difference from before I started. It also smells better than any face lotion I've found, and not too much, I'm super sensitive to smells and if I have a headache I can't handle smell at all, but this doesn't bother me, I was super surprised. I really love it and it's worth it's high cost in my opinion, but it definitely is a high cost 💰.
Allison M.
florida
This moisturizer is iconic and loved by many, so I was no different.  Super smooth and creamy, melts into your skin and you'll see visible improvement in the condition of your skin after continued use.   This is a really pricey cream, worth it....but not always in my budget.
Victoria L.
La Mer really lives up to the hype. My skin becomes super flaky in the winter, especially after I take a hot shower. This instantly moisturizes, hydrates my skin,  and helps with the dryness. There is no oily residue and it practically melts into my skin. The fragrance is really light and pleasant. I can see why it is such a staple in the beauty community.
Erica L.
I love Creme de la Mer. It is truly a skin changer. I only use creme at night and I'm completely in love with how my skin feels in the morning after using it. It truly is a pricy investment, but I believe that everyone should have a jar of la mer on their shelves. It's an investment that goes a very long way.
Scarlett H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This product-amazing.  I don't even know what to say it hits all my requirements.  Smells great (kind of like Nivea) , works so so well even on my dry winter skin, is a bit pricey but hey that's what you have to pay for quality.  The packaging is sturdy and feels like porcelain or something!
Claire R.
About how many months does this product typically last?
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
Is the price even worth the buy? Ranging up to over $400 which is insane amount of money for one product !? 🤔🤔🤔
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
Is this worth the price? I've seen multiple bloggers using it but just want a normal opinion. thanks :)
Mel H.
Is this worth the price? What does it really do for your skin?
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I really want a good moisturizer to use after I cleanse/exfoliate my face. Is this a good product for somewhat oily skin?

Amazon