BY LA MER #73 in Facial Moisturizers

THE MIRACLE

Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For those schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results, as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer.

THE LEGACY

Today, Creme de la Mer's Miracle Broth is manufactured by the same slow, meticulous bio-fermentation process created by Dr. Max Huber. And because kelp has natural antimicrobial properties, only the tiniest amounts of preservatives are necessary to maintain its long shelf life. This extraordinary Moisturizing Cream Ultrarich Cream must be individually hand-filled in order to sustain its delicate balance.

THE SECRET

Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area.

• How much of this do you need to use to be effective? A dab or a w...2 Answers
  • About how many months does this product typically last?15 Answers
  • crazy price tag! What makes this different to other cheaper brand...1 Answers
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I can't stop talking about this moisturizer ever since I got introduced to it about 7 years ago. It has literally saved my life! No joke! Keep reading.... Vitamin enriched and does exactly what it says plus has benefits for many other things not mentioned. I was lucky enough to get asked to go to a LaMer event/training being that I work in the cosmetics/fragrance industry. And during that time I was suffering from a psoriasis outbreak which none of the meds or creams prescribed were helping. People with eczema, rosacea and psoriasis had seen many benefits as mentioned so I was eager to rush home and literally dip my face and BODY yes you read correctly body into it!
I then realized that this is just not your ordinary simple moisturizer. It's very rich, makes skin soft and hydrates plus treats many other skin conditions... Literally GOLD in a jar. Shortly after, My skin was completely cleared and free of the itchiness, the scabs and even the scars I thought I would have from scratching so much during my crazy skin outbreak. *highly recommend* for anyone who's in need of a moisturizer regardless to how minor or major your skin imperfections are! ❤️❤️❤️
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
I love La Mer! I am 22, and I don't have the best skin. I have premature wrinkles that I do plan on getting fixed in the near future, and on top of that, I have bad skin. Genuinely, horrible skin. I have dry skin that does not like moisturizers and I have been forced to try natural products and DIY face masks to keep it hydrated, but nothing really ever gave it the hydration it needed. I've been wanting to try La Mer for a long time, and was hesitant to try it because of the price. So I decided to buy the 0.5oz jar,if I wouldn't like it I would've given it to my mom.

Fast forward to the day I received my order. I was excited but nervous, I had just spent almost $100 on a tiny jar and there was no guarantee my skin wouldn't break out after using this. I was wrong, and so happy to have been wrong. I only use this cream before bed, I spread it all over my face and down my neck. I even use it on my eyes and under them because I don't have an eye cream yet. I didn't expect my skin problems to go away using this, obviously it's just a moisturizer so I didn't have unrealistic expectations that it would clear my acne. I was pleasantly surprised. Although I still break out, my breakouts are not as severe or frequent as they were before, and my skin is so hydrated and moisturized, I cannot get enough touching it. I love this product. It really is worth the price, and it certainly will become something I will use for the rest of my life.

What I love most about La Mer is that it truly hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe while wearing it. I realize I must leave a good portion of it on my pillow when I sleep, but it does wonders to my skin and if I could afford to use it as a moisturizer during the day, I would. I have sensitive eyes and skin, and my skin doesn't turn red when I apply this cream, my eyes don't sting from the scent because there is so little fragrance in it, that it cannot do anything to irritate my eyes. The cream has actually drastically changed the texture of my neck and smoothed the skin out on my neck and face.

It is something that I have been raving about to my friends, and would recommend it to anyone. I plan to gift my mom a jar of La Mer for Christmas, and also get myself the larger jar. It is worth every penny and worth investing in. It has become my daily routine and I plan to keep it this way for a very long time.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
I’ve always been intrigued by La Mer products and now that I’ve tried them I’m hooked! I have combination skin, with some dry areas on my cheeks and forehead. I've used TONS of different lotions and face creams, but was just never satisfied with the results. After just THREE DAYS of using LaMer, I can already see and feel my skin improve! It's softer, the lines are smoother (even the subtle one between my eyebrows and on my neck) and my breakouts are minimal. As is directed, I use the tiniest amount, rub it between my fingers, then pat it all over my face. I use it at night also after using my Caudalie foaming face wash to replenish and plump and to renew skin. I recommend this product to everyone! La Mer Crème de la Mer
Valerie M.
So....story first: Do I believe the magical story of its creation? I'm still on the fence. But honestly, I could care less. For me, it was all about - does this stuff work??? I received a deluxe sample of it from a girlfriend who swears by it, and I was actually very impresses. My skin felt SOOOO soft after using it. Like magical soft. It is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. Have I bought it? Sadly, no. Even though I give this creme a 5 star review, it is still way too pricey for me to afford. If the price came down, I'd never buy anything else.
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I have tried many, many moisturizers and I have not found one that does for me what this moisturizer does. The combination of occlusive ingredients and, I am assuming, the biofermentation just seems to work magic on my dry skin. The price tag certainly makes this a luxury item, but it is also one of the few products that I have found lives up to the hype, at least for me. It leaves me with smooth, soft, and clear skin. I haven't been able to replicate the feeling with any other product and so I shell out the cash to keep up my addiction!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I use an eye cream both day and night, because no matter how your eyes look now – you need to look after them for the future guys! However, on a flight I benefit from the short term benefits of this eye cream as it reduces puffiness and tiredness and just generally leaves my eyes feeling hydrated.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
The most amazing moisturizer in the world! My skin was so horrible and dry that one day I decided to bite the bullet and splurge because I needed something that would work. I couldn’t believe how well it fixed my skin up within just a day or two. The price is hard to justify though and I’ve only purchased it twice for that reason.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
If this wasn’t the same price of a car payment it would get five stars. The smell. The feel. The way it leaves your face are all amazing but I cannot give something that costs as much as my car payment five stars because I don’t want you people running to buy it but hot wow it is as awesome as you expect for the price
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
WOW. WOW. WOW. This amazingly awesome line all together holy smokes! yes, its out of this world expensive, lol, but your skin is all you have forever, it deserves the best and this is it! I am 31 and severely dehydrated sensitive skin and NOTHING helped! BUT THIS DID IT!! AHH! Raving fan for life! I use the renewal oil mixed it with it and OMG my wrinkles near my eyes are almost gone b/c dehydration causes most fine lines! Amazing. i am in love. Trying some new products now so I will update soon! I love you miracle broth. It's not a gimmick, it works!
Emily B.
I use this in the winter time and switch to the soft cream in the summer. This product is effective and the texture is amazing feels very luxurious. I’ve gone about 6 or 7 jars now. It last awhile too which is nice. It’s effective but a bit pricey.
Claire R.
About how many months does this product typically last?
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
Is this worth the price? I've seen multiple bloggers using it but just want a normal opinion. thanks :)
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Is the price even worth the buy? Ranging up to over $400 which is insane amount of money for one product !? 🤔🤔🤔
Mel H.
Is this worth the price? What does it really do for your skin?
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I really want a good moisturizer to use after I cleanse/exfoliate my face. Is this a good product for somewhat oily skin?