BY LA MER #96 in Facial Moisturizers

THE MIRACLE

Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For those schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results, as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer.

THE LEGACY

Today, Creme de la Mer's Miracle Broth is manufactured by the same slow, meticulous bio-fermentation process created by Dr. Max Huber. And because kelp has natural antimicrobial properties, only the tiniest amounts of preservatives are necessary to maintain its long shelf life. This extraordinary Moisturizing Cream Ultrarich Cream must be individually hand-filled in order to sustain its delicate balance.

THE SECRET

Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area.

Kat K.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love La Mer! I am 22, and I don't have the best skin. I have premature wrinkles that I do plan on getting fixed in the near future, and on top of that, I have bad skin. Genuinely, horrible skin. I have dry skin that does not like moisturizers and I have been forced to try natural products and DIY face masks to keep it hydrated, but nothing really ever gave it the hydration it needed. I've been wanting to try La Mer for a long time, and was hesitant to try it because of the price. So I decided to buy the 0.5oz jar,if I wouldn't like it I would've given it to my mom.

Fast forward to the day I received my order. I was excited but nervous, I had just spent almost $100 on a tiny jar and there was no guarantee my skin wouldn't break out after using this. I was wrong, and so happy to have been wrong. I only use this cream before bed, I spread it all over my face and down my neck. I even use it on my eyes and under them because I don't have an eye cream yet. I didn't expect my skin problems to go away using this, obviously it's just a moisturizer so I didn't have unrealistic expectations that it would clear my acne. I was pleasantly surprised. Although I still break out, my breakouts are not as severe or frequent as they were before, and my skin is so hydrated and moisturized, I cannot get enough touching it. I love this product. It really is worth the price, and it certainly will become something I will use for the rest of my life.

What I love most about La Mer is that it truly hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe while wearing it. I realize I must leave a good portion of it on my pillow when I sleep, but it does wonders to my skin and if I could afford to use it as a moisturizer during the day, I would. I have sensitive eyes and skin, and my skin doesn't turn red when I apply this cream, my eyes don't sting from the scent because there is so little fragrance in it, that it cannot do anything to irritate my eyes. The cream has actually drastically changed the texture of my neck and smoothed the skin out on my neck and face.

It is something that I have been raving about to my friends, and would recommend it to anyone. I plan to gift my mom a jar of La Mer for Christmas, and also get myself the larger jar. It is worth every penny and worth investing in. It has become my daily routine and I plan to keep it this way for a very long time.
mariam k.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey, but seriously worth every penny! I don’t have the greatest skin (blemishes) but this magic cream lightens everything! I use it.. and then when I’m being cheap I stop buying it... and then always regret it and end up buying it later. It seriously makes me skin glow and look radiant! Over the years, I’ve realized...I need to stop being cheap and just spend money on what makes my face look good!
Rose S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is no way overrated or in no shape overpriced for what it does and what it symbolizes. Pure beauty elixir in a jar. By one use I noticed a change in my skin and would buy this product in a heartbeat after having a taste of it on my skin. A great investment for your skin and I recommend this to those who have been searching and searching for the best moisturizer because this is the end for that search!
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW. WOW. WOW. This amazingly awesome line all together holy smokes! yes, its out of this world expensive, lol, but your skin is all you have forever, it deserves the best and this is it! I am 31 and severely dehydrated sensitive skin and NOTHING helped! BUT THIS DID IT!! AHH! Raving fan for life! I use the renewal oil mixed it with it and OMG my wrinkles near my eyes are almost gone b/c dehydration causes most fine lines! Amazing. i am in love. Trying some new products now so I will update soon! I love you miracle broth. It's not a gimmick, it works!
Kristy H.
Oroville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live this product very little goes a long way with the original cream it’s thick you have to warm it between your fingers it makes your skin look and feel amazing I received a sample and since has pitched full size in the eye cream and the the original fave cream yes it’s expensive but definitely worth the splurge!
Patrice M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Le Mer Creme de la mer was this magical mysterious container that sat on my grandmothers vanity when I was a child. I was specifically told not to touch it and I always did anyway. I never understood then why my grandmother loved it so much but I totally get it now. I started using my myself when I was 24 and I love what it does for my skin. Ten years later and not one fine wrinkle. My grandmother is in her 80’s and looks like she’s in her late 50’s! It’s now a vanity staple item I tell my daughters not to touch.
Margot P.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not purchased this product let alone the brand myself but I have tried it and it is God sent. This brand is worth the splurge once you can afford it. I know I will definitely purchase one day and definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Cassia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hype for this product is totally real. I first discovered it on a cruise which had an open tester in the gift shop and I used it every day for a week (age 32 with horrible dry skin from undiagnosed thyroid disease). I had never experienced such soft, beautiful, and comfortable skin in my life, despite winter sea air! It's been a few years until it came into my price range as a realistic buy, but, especially if you suffer from severe dry skin, it is absolutely worth it.
Fatima A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow if I could rate this product 10 stars I totally would. I’ve had days where I haven’t slept at all and I put this moisturizer on the night before and my skin looks flawless and bouncy the next morning! I can’t say enough abt this
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the classic and original Creme de La Mer and I️ love it. Very thick consistency, you have to warm it up between your fingers and then pat it into your skin. It is so hydrating and is so beautiful for my skin type - Dry! If you’re looking to try it out, maybe you can grab a sample or pick it up during next weekends Sephora sale!
Claire R.
About how many months does this product typically last?
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
Is this worth the price? I've seen multiple bloggers using it but just want a normal opinion. thanks :)
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Is the price even worth the buy? Ranging up to over $400 which is insane amount of money for one product !? 🤔🤔🤔
Mel H.
Is this worth the price? What does it really do for your skin?
Adreyan C.
Richmond, VA
I really want a good moisturizer to use after I cleanse/exfoliate my face. Is this a good product for somewhat oily skin?