La Mer Concentrate De La Mer 1.7Oz uploaded by Kari P.

BY LA MER

ultra-potent elixir helps repair the look of fragile, post-trauma skin Boosted with a super-high concentration of La Mer's famed Miracle Broth™, this revolutionary formula encourages skin's natural repair process, and is especially effective at lessening the look of scars and diminishing post-procedure irritation and redness (take note, microderm mavens). With barrier repair ingredients that act as 'cellular cement' to help strengthen vulnerable skin plus antioxidant Lime Tea Extract to help protect it from external aggressors, it relieves that uncomfortably taut, tight feeling and leaves skin looking smooth, supple and a lot less stressed. Complements skin's natural repair process Contains an extra-potent concentration of Miracle Broth™*Always consult your physician prior to post-surgery use. For external use only. Do not use on fresh or open wounds. Find more La Mer skincare products. see more...

Bethany B.
Let me begin by saying I LOVE La Mer. After turning 40 (now 44) my skin
drastically changed, it became so dry and sensitive. Literally
everything would cause me to break out. I spent so much time and money
trying everything from Dior, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, And Drunk
Elephant just to name a few. Nothing made any difference at all in my
skin until I decided to bite the bullet and try out La Mer and now I am
hooked . The Concentrate is an amazing product and in my opinion one of
the best things in the La Mer line. I also purchased The Regenerating
Serum and after about 3 months of using both I would not repurchase the
Regenerating Serum but I could not imagine being without The
Concentrate. I know it is very expensive but the results are fabulous.
It literally does everything!! Pores are refined, skin is so soft, fine
lines are plumped, and the hydration is perfection. I originally
purchase this in a half ounce size to make sure that I liked it due to
the hefty price tag. Now I would buy the little gem in bulk if I could.
Don't let the price scare you If you are able to take the plunge dive in
you won't regret it!
Diana M.
Probably one of the best products on the market. While very expensive, if you suffer from scarring or general slim issues it's worth the investment. It helps heal and repair your skin like no other product. If you're into lasers, I recommend using this after it helps speed up recovery of the skin. My mom has long been obsessed with Creme de lar mer. I first tried thos after scarring from a laser procedure and it took a while but really helped. You can buy the smallest which is a travel size and Nordstrom carries.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Ok - I was skeptical at first...but I have a year old scar from a surgery that still is colored red, so I thought I would try this. I think the redness is finally going away! And the scarring is also less raised/bumpy compared to before! This has only been a little less than two weeks of trying this product. BUT I am a believer! It works and I will keep reapplying it to my scar to hopefully see more improvement!
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
Okay first off this stuff is pretty costly...however, if you're having any skin issues (burn, you over picked a zit and have peeling, red skin, or had a cosmetic treatment that's left your skin less than perfect and looking kinda scary), this stuff is a miracle worker. You need very little and it is extremely emollient. Worth every penny if you use sparingly and truly need to fix your skin.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is an fantastic product, it feels heavenly on the skin and I actually notice a difference when I use this! It truly heals my skin (and quickly at that). The reason this is getting one less star is because I am not crazy about the "spatula in a jar" packaging, I feel like it makes it hard to utilize all of the product, and for the price you should be able to use every last drop. Bottom line though, I think this is a wonderful product and well worth the money.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
This is by far the most expensive serum I ever purchased ,at first I was used daily and didn't see any different, after little research I found out, this treatment is best use when the skin under attack ( sensitivity , dryness or irritation )
So I stop used until my skin was under attack .. and I see how fast my skin bounces back to normal ... now I can't live with out this
Yiwen L.
It's has this silky feel after I applied. Very nice packaging. Looking classy. It's a gentle feeling on the face. I used it when I had break outs, the redness was gone after I applied, but the breakouts were still there. It didn't do much. Kinda pricy item for the normal result.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
This stuff is super expensive but amazing. I got a sample of it from lamer and i used it around my eye area when it was dry and flaky due to using retin a. The next morning my eye area was so smooth, redness and dry skin was gone. That was about a week ago and i haven't had to use the serum since. I only use out when needed since i only have a sample. I intend to purchase when i run out
Nga N.
I love luxury and high end skin care product. I bought the small kit and tried it for a week. I doesn't work for me because my skin break out so easily afterward. However I notice a lot of folks love this. I guess you have to try it out once to find out if it s something for you.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Such a great item for the line! It's perfect to help heal cuts,burns..I've even used this when I've tried to pop a zit and ended up with broken skin. A little goes a long way. I probably would buy this again and save it for emergency. This is luxury item. The price is because miracle broth and the packaging.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
I've been looking for a new face cream. I've heard mixed reviews please help. A little pricey want to make sure it works.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Will this help smooth 'craters' from acne scarring?
Colleen L. F.
Meridian, MS
Is this product worth the buy?
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I have severely dry dehydrated skin and I'm going to be purchasing the La Mer soft face cream and I'm trying to figure out which of the serums would work best for hydration and moisturizing.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what are the ingredients?