L.A. Looks™ Nutra Curl Styling Gel 20 oz. Bottle uploaded by Wilka B.L.A. Looks™ Nutra Curl Styling Gel 20 oz. Bottle uploaded by Cheyenne L.

BY L.A. LOOKS

Absolute Styling: NutraCurl Moisturizing Gel see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Diana A.
I bought this product for my bf but decided to give it a try. I didn't like it that much, it does give a nice hold but it left my hair feeling and looking dry. I don't know if maybe I used too much of it but I have a voluminous and long hair so I like to use a lot of product. I give 2 stars because it is supposed to be a moisturizing gel and it did completely the opposite thing for me. (I have 3a curls)
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
I don't have curly hair but the rest of my family does & I love how this product leaves their hair looking great ! It gets the job done and it lasts forever ! If you put to much water on it though it starts to not work right
reyna v.
I remember using this product ever since i was in middle school , it is so good and the higher the lever the better your hair will look.. i love the formula because it makes your hair look wet! amazing product!!
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
My hair is sooo hard to curl , that means I got to use a lot of hair gel. LA looks hair gel is the only brand that I use. Helps scrunch my hair and stay in place all day. I love it.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love this gel! It curls my hair perfectly and smells awesome! A little bit of this product goes a long way! I find that even at the end of the day my curls are in tack and do not feel greasy! Highly recommend!
**Also, coupons are available which is an added bonus!**
mercedes a.
Vallejo, CA
Muy bueno Me encantó este producto me gusta para mis niños y para mí también se me hace de muy buena calidad los recomiendo ampliamente muy muy buen producto
Ashley K.
I thought this gel was going to give my hair more of a hold on my waves, but it didn't. It didn't really give control to them like I wanted it to.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Its a okay product, will make your hair curls very hard, I don’t use too much for that reason I like my curls to feel and look natural.
Brianna C.
I use this gel daily to help keep my curls from frizzing and keep their shape it works well without making your hair crunchy
Tina S.
This helps my natural curls come alive. I don't have to use anything but this and my hands on wet hair. It works great.
gabriela g.
Does this gel actually work on curly hair? does it give curls volume?
Amber B.
Waterloo, IL
Is this for wavy hair or really curly hair.
gabriela g.
How good is this product