L.A. Looks™ Nutra Curl Styling Gel 20 oz. Bottle uploaded by Cheyenne L.

BY L.A. LOOKS

Absolute Styling: NutraCurl Moisturizing Gel see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
I don't have curly hair but the rest of my family does & I love how this product leaves their hair looking great ! It gets the job done and it lasts forever ! If you put to much water on it though it starts to not work right
reyna v.
I remember using this product ever since i was in middle school , it is so good and the higher the lever the better your hair will look.. i love the formula because it makes your hair look wet! amazing product!!
mercedes a.
Vallejo, CA
Muy bueno Me encantó este producto me gusta para mis niños y para mí también se me hace de muy buena calidad los recomiendo ampliamente muy muy buen producto
Brianna C.
I use this gel daily to help keep my curls from frizzing and keep their shape it works well without making your hair crunchy
Tina S.
This helps my natural curls come alive. I don't have to use anything but this and my hands on wet hair. It works great.
Siani T.
Philadelphia, PA
My everyday gel great for curly hair not to slimey great when used on wet hair also very inexpensive
Ashley H.
LA Looks gel is the best. It holds a curl all day. It doesn't get your hair too crunchy.
Diana A.
I bought this product for my bf but decided to give it a try. I didn't like it that much, it does give a nice hold but it left my hair feeling and looking dry. I don't know if maybe I used too much of it but I have a voluminous and long hair so I like to use a lot of product. I give 2 stars because it is supposed to be a moisturizing gel and it did completely the opposite thing for me. (I have 3a curls)
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love this gel! It curls my hair perfectly and smells awesome! A little bit of this product goes a long way! I find that even at the end of the day my curls are in tack and do not feel greasy! Highly recommend!
**Also, coupons are available which is an added bonus!**
Andre L.
Falls Church , VA
Horrible!!!!! Really watered down.... didn't hold at all. I love and swear by softee olive oil styling gel
gabriela g.
Does this gel actually work on curly hair? does it give curls volume?
Amber B.
Waterloo, IL
Is this for wavy hair or really curly hair.
gabriela g.
How good is this product