BY L.A. LOOKS

Found the perfect new style that you want to keep rocking all night long? LA Looks mega mega hairspray has natural looking hold to help protect your finished style but leave hair soft and lustrous. Give your style the lasting power to rock all night long. see more...

Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
Tia works absolutely awesome. It's so good and hold my hair all day when I use it. It's doesn't make my hair hard and doesn't damage it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand in the past i like that it makes my hair hard even though i know is not healthy, but I don't really use it as much know..
Vicky D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this defining gel. I have lots of hair and sometimes I prefer to let is breath and not use a straightner so I use this #gel. Its a really grear product for the price it cost.
Yazmin S.
Wauchula, FL
This gel is awesome and it's affordable. It smells good. You don't have to use a lot to get the style your going for.
Cloudi V.
waterbury, CT
I have this dumb cow lick that will not stay down this is one of the only ones that keep it down