L.A. Looks Wet Look Ultra Shine Slicking Gel

by L.A. Looks

Absolute Styling For that just got out of the shower look, use L.A. Looks Wet Look Styling Gel formulated with TriActive hold for absolute fixation, absolute resistance and absolute durability that will last all day long.  This is one gel that won t flake-out on you, and it is alcohol free, lightweight and non-sticky for a smooth finish with intense shine. Safe for color treated hair. .

I'm looking for a gel that gives a wet effect to my hair, does this gel fulfill that purpose? Does the wet effect last long on the hair?
Does this dry anyone else's hair out? If so do you still use it and incorporate another product with it?
Start your review of L.A. Looks Wet Look Ultra Shine Slicking Gel!
Product Highlights
“I would scrunch this into my damp hair and it would give me literally an all day wet look! ” in reviews
If you ever put your hair up in a pony tail on a humid day and you need a strong gel, this is the gel for you. Gives the wet look but use sparingly
Omaha, NE
Perfect to create the wet look. For only $2 I was completely blown away. It also smells very good and does not leave build up.
It helps keep my bangs and short layers back when I put my hair up. It doesn't leave it hard or crunchy like a lot of gels do
I love the way this makes my hair feel. I don't use this product everyday, but when I do use it I feel like a queen.
Marietta , Ga
Realmente económico, con un agradable aroma, estiliza mis rizos muy bien y dura todo el día, me gusta mucho !
It kinda dried out my hair. I recommend using a moisturizer with it but for the price i can make it work.
I have been using this since 8th grade it is the only gel that make and keeps my hair curly for days.
This works for me the way I need it to. Holds my curls in place all day and isn't too sticky.