L.A. Looks Wet Look Ultra Shine Slicking Gel uploaded by adree k.

BY L.A. LOOKS

Absolute Styling For that just got out of the shower look, use L.A. Looks Wet Look Styling Gel formulated with TriActive hold for absolute fixation, absolute resistance and absolute durability that will last all day long.  This is one gel that won t flake-out on you, and it is alcohol free, lightweight and non-sticky for a smooth finish with intense shine. Safe for color treated hair. . see more...

L.A. Looks Wet Look Ultra Shine Slicking Gel
  • "I would scrunch this into my damp hair and it would give me literally an all day wet look! " in 1 review
Sophia 🦋.
Such amazing gel. I love using it to keep my hair nice and sleek. It keeps my hair in place all day long and it is very affordable and not pricey. Would recommend this product! It also lasts a long time!!
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Does leave hair looking like you just stepped out the shower. Hair will feel a bit crunchy but I personally don't mind that. Holds my curly to the second day. Cheap and inexpensive but gets the job done
Vanessa S.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE the wet look gel. I use this product all the time ! Not a day goes by that people don't stop me in the halls at school or stop me while I'm shopping to ask me what I do with it. It's definitely my routine when I wash my hair and only takes 5 minutes. Never leaves those flakes and once dried it doesn't leave my hair hard. Stays with a lot of volume instead of dull hair.
Tori S.
I have been using this hair gel for as long as I can remember and I have never been unsatified! Being an athlete it is hard to look nice quickly right after a game, but this product has been my go to every time I had something to do after one of my games! It makes my hair scrunchy/curly and lasts all day, not to mention keeps the frizz down! I love this product and the bottle lasts a long time!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my absolute gel back in high school. It was perfect for a wet look. It didn't leave behind any white flakes and it smelled great. Back then the slick back, cow lick type of ponytail was the style and this gel worked great to keep hair down.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I don't use this very often now, as I've gone on to other products. But I recently grabbed it again for the sake of nostalgia and I happened to need hair gel. It still works great. Holds, scrunches.. does everything it should. Smells great too.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Great for good hold and spikes. My boys use this for their cool hair styles and mohawks.The best part is that the gel is very cheaper normally about a dollar or two. It is also found in most stores like Walmart, Target and drug stores.
Marta G.
I use to use this gel all the times in my teen years, I loved it cause it tamed my hair, made it smell good and gave it that wet look. But sometimes it did give me some white flakes but not all the time.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This just reminds me of the 90's! It smells nice but leaves your hair looking hard yet shiny. May work well for people with very curly hair, but if you have fine or thin hair probably not idea!
Becca C.
This product works very well what it's for. I scrunch it into my damp hair and it keeps my "scrunched hair" look all day! Smells pretty good, it's just a bit strong for my personal preference.
Lela M.
Does this dry anyone else's hair out? If so do you still use it and incorporate another product with it?
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I'm looking for a gel that gives a wet effect to my hair, does this gel fulfill that purpose? Does the wet effect last long on the hair?