BY L.A. LOOKS

Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC
This is the only hair gel that works in my hair.I've even bought the really expensive brands and,my hair ends up frizzy. With L.A Looks Mega X-treme hold, my hair isn't frizzy and styles like I want it. It also doesn't cause bad gel build up in my hair.
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
Adel, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The L.A. Looks styling gel definitely held up the the name "extreme hold."
I recommend this product if you want an edgy hairstyle.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
LA Looks is just classic. When the bottle says extreme hold, they mean it! I'm sure you could sculpt a helmet out of your hair with this stuff. For me, it takes a couple shampoos to get it all out, but if I'm really needing everything to stay in place this is perfect.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only gel that gives me a hold throughout the entire day most products don't hold my hair as well and cannot go wrong with the price
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold. Great price. This is the only gel I use when i want to scrunch my hair.
Gina V.
Gina V.
This gel works great on my thick curls. Alcohol-free and inexpensive- it's a winner! I use the sport variety. Only con is that it can feel a little sticky.
Lunia M.
Lunia M.
Used this gel once and it made my curls way too crunchy. Its inexpensive but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super long curly hair and no other gel works like this one. I've used it since I was a kid and I will always go back to it. I don't use a lot bc a little goes a long way. It holds all day. Love it! It's also super cheap!
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great hair gel. It does not leave flakes when it dries up and it sustains the hair in place. It smells great and it feels amazing. I highly recommend this hair gel!
Areil W.
Areil W.
I do not really use gel on my hair and when I do I am very selective. I am African American and LA looks gel does not work for me.