BY L.A. LOOKS

NATASCHA O.
I have super long curly hair and no other gel works like this one. I've used it since I was a kid and I will always go back to it. I don't use a lot bc a little goes a long way. It holds all day. Love it! It's also super cheap!
Kristi C.
LA Looks is just classic. When the bottle says extreme hold, they mean it! I'm sure you could sculpt a helmet out of your hair with this stuff. For me, it takes a couple shampoos to get it all out, but if I'm really needing everything to stay in place this is perfect.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC
This is the only hair gel that works in my hair.I've even bought the really expensive brands and,my hair ends up frizzy. With L.A Looks Mega X-treme hold, my hair isn't frizzy and styles like I want it. It also doesn't cause bad gel build up in my hair.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
This gel has really good hold - extreme hold literally - but it is so sticky and gooey when applied. And it takes forever to wash it off your head when you're shampooing. I'm not a big fan.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great hair gel. It does not leave flakes when it dries up and it sustains the hair in place. It smells great and it feels amazing. I highly recommend this hair gel!
Karen B.
Very good and holds hair down all day! Messy hair just throw a slap of this gel and you're good to go! I have curly hair and it works great! Good and cheap gel.
Gina V.
This gel works great on my thick curls. Alcohol-free and inexpensive- it's a winner! I use the sport variety. Only con is that it can feel a little sticky.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
This is the only gel that gives me a hold throughout the entire day most products don't hold my hair as well and cannot go wrong with the price
Shawn M.
Adel, GA
The L.A. Looks styling gel definitely held up the the name "extreme hold."
I recommend this product if you want an edgy hairstyle.
Areil D.
I do not really use gel on my hair and when I do I am very selective. I am African American and LA looks gel does not work for me.