L.A. Looks Sport Gel

by L.A. Looks

L.A. Looks Sport Gel: EZ-squeeze non-drip spout Activity proof power gel Safe for color-treated hair

I can only find the extreme sport gel online. Is this just the old product in a new look, or does someone maybe have a link to the sport gel? I see so many people talking about it online, so I'd really like to try it.
Does this product flake when dry?
Is this gel for men or women?
Start your review of L.A. Looks Sport Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica P.
Studio City, CA
L.A. Looks Sport Gel uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally my holy grail of curly hair. First a leave in conditioner, then slather this stuff on and let it dry, and then scrunch out the crunch with a hair oil (I use Argan oil) and voila! Beautiful curls for days. You can find this stuff for $3.60 at Walgreens and it beats out all other curl creams/gels/whatever.
Briana B.
Hadley, MA
L.A. Looks Sport Gel uploaded by Briana B.
I have really curly hair. I’ve been using this product on my hair since I was little. When I was a kid my mom would put this in my hair and I have been using it ever since. This makes my hair amazing. Makes it less frizzy and more manageable. Would recommend to someone with curly hair.
Jillian G.
Crestview , FL
This lovely blue bottle of gel has been my go to since middle school. I am not almost 30. It gets the job done and smells clean. A little goes a long way. I now use it on my son who is 7. The only reason why it doesn’t get 5 stars is because it tends to dry out my hair if used too often.
Lily M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Great gel for locking in curls. Super cheap and makes a visible difference. Apply when soaking wet and don't forget to scrunch the crunch! This bottle will last forever too.
Cecilia G.
Brooklyn, NY
L.A. Looks Sport Gel uploaded by Cecilia G.
My favorite gel so far! I’ve been trying several products to find my perfect CGM routine and this was amazing. Great cast, easy to style with and really affordable.
Cheryl B.
I really liked this gel for certain needs I had invilving different hairstyles. I have used it to keep flyaways down, help hold my curls, and to make clean braids. I absolutely love it! It's afford and long lasting while still giving you the hold that you need!
Rukhsar P.
Manchester, CT
Are use the sport gel couple times while going to the gym with my nephew, I don’t personally owned this product but he does, and he loves it so I also used it it’s a good consistency and also holds hair for long time. It won’t damage or harden your hair so much.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
I’ve used this product for years!!! I mix it with a leave in conditioner so if won’t get crunchy . I have frizzy hair so this works! I’ve tried gel after gel but always find my self purchasing this product over and over.
Kelly M.
Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this gel! It is very inexpensive ($3) and you get tons of product for your money. I purchased this gel to help enhance my curls when air drying and it works amazingly. It is VERY heavy duty and thick so I like to apply this to my hair in the shower while it’s still very wet. This allows me to add water here and there so it’s not overly gloppy or sticky. It’s alcohol free so it’s not drying and it creates an amazing cast for my curls which help set them in place for days even after I scrunch them out. Highly recommend this gel!
Damon R.
Salisbury, NC
This product is an old standby from high school! It’s good hold for the buck. I use it daily for work (I don’t want to waste the good stuff for work). My daughter uses it for her bangs.