BY L.A. LOOKS

L.A. Looks L.A. Looks Mega Hold Styling Gel, 20 oz (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
melissa b.
Delaware, OH
For this to be so cheap, I was very surprised to find that it did not flake after multiple applications. It held my hair great and gave it nice shine too. Impressed!
Kiana C.
The hold is good but it ends up making your hair look white. When the gel does up it flakes apart and makes you look like you're full of dandruff.
Kyle E.
Layton, UT
Love styling my hair with this product. It's the best I've ever used. It keeps my hair where it needs to be. All day long and easily washes out.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
This is a decent gel for the prices you can find it. I've seen this brand at my local dollar tree even. its your standard holding gel
Briana J.
This makes your hair so crusty and gross. When you try and brush it out it rips your hair and turns into white flaky powder.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I do not like much, when drying begins to look like you have cobwebs in my head. Although if you can leave the hard hair.
Isabella F.
This hair gel makes your hair really dry and crusty. For me it gave me a lot a lot of dandruff and it was really sticky.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
The one I use for everyday. I wear my hair in a pony alot and this holds it perfect and doesn't flake.