BY L.A. LOOKS

Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
I have never personally used this product but i have seen, felt it. My brother would use it when he was younger. for a first gel it works great but it did not meet our expectations. very gunky and leave whiteness in your hair. It was better if you mixed with water before applying.
Ashley L.
NO. Absolutely not. I recognize that some people are on a strict budget and you want to save a little money on your hair care, but please do not waste your money on this. It will leave a layer of gunk on your hair. I have dark hair so it looks like FLAKES! Gross!
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
This is a great product at a very reasonable price. It holds your hair in place all day love this volume spray it gives your hair a lot of volume and it smells great.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
LA looks Gel #8 works great on my hair . It keeps my hair in place when I put it up in a ponytail
Heather e.
Summerville, SC
I've used this gel for so long it's such a trusted product to control my curls. I love it!