L.A. Looks La Looks Gel #8 Nutra Curl Mega Hold 20 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Khadiza F.L.A. Looks La Looks Gel #8 Nutra Curl Mega Hold 20 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Julie J.

BY L.A. LOOKS

Geula F.
Boca Raton, FL
My absolute holy grail hair porduct! I actaully use the Mega hold, which I find works better than the curly hair version, but couldn't find it on Influenster to review.
Non crunchy, buildable hold that lasts all day and into the night even in S. Florida humidity! Easliy refresh curls the second day with a misting of water and you are ready to take on the world.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I loge this product when I'm curly my hair because it hold very good and the price is cheap and my hair color is a dark brown and curly and this product is just good and there is no need for improvement
jazzelle  n.
La looks would be on the top of my list for gel. I have very kinky hair but it's holds it down. every little baby hair it was there for me lol. I give this product a 100 percent. I use this every day
Daisy F.
I use this gel to scrunch my hair. It holds great without making it too stiff. It also has a great smell & is affordable! An all around great product.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like using LA looks gel because it is a great easy way to fix my hair when I am in a hurry. I can wash it brush it put gel in it and go.
Yulissa R.
I love this l.a looks gel but one thing I dislike is it makes my hair white it's kind of annoying but I do wear to crunch my hair at times
Stacy M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Best hair gel ever compements. Over smell and style and love the cheep price works the best on my natural curly hair been using for years
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Love this gel! It keeps my wavy hair in place and frizz free. Gives nice definition and does not get flaky or leave hair "crunchy".