BY L.A. LOOKS

L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Sport Mega X-treme Hold 10+ Activity Proof Power Gel.
Activity proof power gel
6 7 8 9 10+.
New, ez-squeeze, non-drip spout. see more...

• Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?4 Answers
  • "It made our hair stay perfectly in place, but I don't know if I would recommend it for everyday use since it makes your hair look rock solid. " in 1 review
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
The La Looks Gel Activity Proof Power Mega X-Treme Hold 10 holds but get really hard. Some says it will stay good for a while but then wears away with some weather conditions.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
I buy this if there aren't any cur gels in the store. It's OK. Not my favorite, but definitely works. I think it fakes a little more than others by the same company.
Lena C.
This gel is little sticky but it gives me great curls and hold, I use it whenever I don't feel like straighting my hair, it's my favorite gel for sure.
Amparo  I.
Los Banos, CA
Have purchased this product for my two boys. They absolutely love it, there hair stays in place and they love the smell. Would definitely recommend!!!
BB B.
Salem, OR
Perfect hold and glycerine free so very little frizz when it's wet out. Dry 20 min, difusse the rest then sotc! Leave curls with lots of definition.
Jenny R.
Guntown, MS
I love this hair gel.. it's the only kind I use! I've used it for years and have no plans in changing. Holds my curls well and oh so affordable!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I have used this same gel ever since I was a kid to scrunch my hair...always works well for me along with a little bit of hairspray!
Teressa H.
Glenwood, AR
Always makes my perm look amazing and without frizz. And if you use it sparingly, you can avoid the crunchy wet look.
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
This gel works wonders! I've used this for so long & it's just great! It works especially well for curly hair!
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This stuff works great its like super glue. It doesn't make my hair greasy and it holds for a very long time
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?

back