BY L.A. LOOKS

L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Sport Mega X-treme Hold 10+ Activity Proof Power Gel.
Activity proof power gel
6 7 8 9 10+.
New, ez-squeeze, non-drip spout. see more...

• Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It made our hair stay perfectly in place, but I don't know if I would recommend it for everyday use since it makes your hair look rock solid. " in 1 review
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Disliked this product entirely , didn't meet my expectations of what a gel should be like, much rather pay for something better than to ever use this again , made my hair curl up and get super greasy
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with this gel it is a must have in my house. It definitely does what it says. Leaves my hair nice and with a great hold it's long lasting and you can use it if you are active In like any sports definitely recommend this to any one I have bin using this product since 2002
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
My husband has used this product for years and overtime I try to get him a new brand, he asks for this one back. It does a great job at holding his style and keeping his hair in place, without the stiff goopy look. Will repurchase this over and over.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love using this on my hair the second day after washing when it starts to get a little greasy! It gives me a good curl and volume. Does make your hair stiff!! Use lots of conditioner after you use to make sure your hair doesn't break off!
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to gel! I have frizzy, unmanageable, wavy/curly/knotty hair and this product helps me tame it more than any other brand that I have tried! Plus, it's super cheap and won't leave your hair stiff and crunchy!
Ellen C.
I danced growing up and was on a competitive dance team from elementary school until college. We would use this gel to make sure our hair stayed in place from the second we started getting ready until we had finished all of our dances. It made our hair stay perfectly in place, but I don't know if I would recommend it for everyday use since it makes your hair look rock solid.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff works great. I always have my hair in a ponytail for work and have tons of frizzies and little hairs that always stick up. Definetly holds them down and last forever.
Tina B.
My daughter is in young marines and we have to have her hair Slicked back no frizz and this is what we use. It works great and holds through the day. Doesn't make her hair look or feel greasy and smells good.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
This stuff is great for curls!!!! I love it! I've been using it for years and I haven't looked back! Great value - I have found it for under 2 dollars and it lasts me months! Highly recommend!
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
Used to use this for hold and control with my curly frizz hair. makes my hair feel sticky. I only use it now on the rare occasions that I slick my hair back into a ponytail.
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?