BY L.A. LOOKS

L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Sport Mega X-treme Hold 10+ Activity Proof Power Gel.
Activity proof power gel
6 7 8 9 10+.
New, ez-squeeze, non-drip spout. see more...

• Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?4 Answers
  • "It made our hair stay perfectly in place, but I don't know if I would recommend it for everyday use since it makes your hair look rock solid. " in 1 review
Heather S.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
My husband has used this product for years and overtime I try to get him a new brand, he asks for this one back. It does a great job at holding his style and keeping his hair in place, without the stiff goopy look. Will repurchase this over and over.
Lyssa S.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this on my hair the second day after washing when it starts to get a little greasy! It gives me a good curl and volume. Does make your hair stiff!! Use lots of conditioner after you use to make sure your hair doesn't break off!
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Ballwin, MO
This is my go-to gel! I have frizzy, unmanageable, wavy/curly/knotty hair and this product helps me tame it more than any other brand that I have tried! Plus, it's super cheap and won't leave your hair stiff and crunchy!
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great. I always have my hair in a ponytail for work and have tons of frizzies and little hairs that always stick up. Definetly holds them down and last forever.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best hair gel for curly hair! It holds so well, comes in a huge bottle and is only a few dollars! Can't beat that! It does dry a little crunchy but easily scrunch's out with some pomade for awesome curls! I have been using this for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon!
Tiffani F.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this same gel ever since I was a kid to scrunch my hair...always works well for me along with a little bit of hairspray!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
This gel works wonders! I've used this for so long & it's just great! It works especially well for curly hair!
Magdalena c.
Magdalena c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is little sticky but it gives me great curls and hold, I use it whenever I don't feel like straighting my hair, it's my favorite gel for sure.
catherine g.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this if there aren't any cur gels in the store. It's OK. Not my favorite, but definitely works. I think it fakes a little more than others by the same company.
Allen L.
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Disliked this product entirely , didn't meet my expectations of what a gel should be like, much rather pay for something better than to ever use this again , made my hair curl up and get super greasy
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?