BY L.A. LOOKS

L.A. Looks Absolute Styling Sport Mega X-treme Hold 10+ Activity Proof Power Gel.
Activity proof power gel
6 7 8 9 10+.
New, ez-squeeze, non-drip spout. see more...

• Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?4 Answers
  • "It made our hair stay perfectly in place, but I don't know if I would recommend it for everyday use since it makes your hair look rock solid. " in 1 review
VCAS710 R.
This gel is still just as amazing as when I first used it in the 90's and the smell brings me right back to then. I started using this gel again as my curls needed a product to hold the texture look. This is CG FRIENDLY if you follow the Curly Girl Method outlined in The Curly Girl Handbook by Lorraine Massey. Inexpensive and lasts with how much I use. Recommended often to my CG girls & guys.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
This is the only gel I use and it works amazingly for me. It’s not too thick where it’s hard to work it in the hair, and it also smells amazing. I have curly hair, and I follow the curly girl method. I use a few quarter size dollops on damp hair with praying hands, scrunched in. I get a super hard cast with this. It keeps my frizz at bay and makes my curls last all week. Will keep repurchasing.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I use this gel as my styling gel for the curly girl method and I love it. It’s full of protein so to keep a good balance use other hair products with it that have no protein in them! This product is cheap, but the quality isn’t. It’s great.
Anna V.
ONLY gel I use.. for basic half my life I’ve been using gel. I cannot live without this, it is amazing and SOOO affordable and you will never need to touch up hold your hair so well. Recommend to EVERYONE that needs a stronghold gel.
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
This is my absolute favorite gel. The hold on this gel is like no other. It will keep in my hair for up to three days if I don’t wash it. The smell is nothing special, but it doesn’t bother me because of how well it holds. The price is great. It’s super cheap. I will always continue to purchase this gel as long as they keep making it.
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I was introduced to this gel in college. It worked nicely with my naturally curly hair surprisingly. It’s not the best product I’ve used for my hair but not the worst-it will work in a pinch and it’s super cheap and easy to find.
Rachel N.
I use this gel with the suave hair spray , I like how it gives me the wet look and last all day , it smells good too .. the price is very affordable and I can find at many stores .. I definitely will purchase again
Amber B.
The hubby uses this and is always on point! He swears by this brand. It’s also very affordable so how can you go wrong? Not clumpy or heavy. Goes on smooth and holds the style from sun up to sundown!
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
This is a good kind of a brand I use in gel I buy it all the time it works really good my hair especially that my hair is thick and long I really don't have to use very much
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
The best hair gel for curly hair! It holds so well, comes in a huge bottle and is only a few dollars! Can't beat that! It does dry a little crunchy but easily scrunch's out with some pomade for awesome curls! I have been using this for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon!
Stacy B.
Dupont, PA
Does this product make your hair look stiff and artificial?