BeautyHairHair ProductsL.A. Looks
Absolute Curls Curl Defining Creme, 8 oz

L.A. Looks Absolute Curls Curl Defining Creme, 8 oz

by L.A. Looks

Red Carpet Collection Smooth, shape moisturize 2 Provides a flexible hold 3 Helps define texturize hair Do your curls need definition without stiffness? For touchable, flawless looking curls, get LA Looks Absolute Curls, a lightweight, whipped creme with flexible hold to help define, texturize and style. This creme has a combination of shea butter, argan oil and proteins to help smooth unruly hair, control frizz and lock in moisture for a long lasting soft, natural looking finish. No matter what type of hold you need, extreme, defined or flexible, LA Looks will keep your style Red Carpet ready all day.

Where to get this item at best bargain price
I have naturally straight hair, but I use rods to curl my hair. I am looking for a product to help make my curls last all day? Would this help?
Start your review of L.A. Looks Absolute Curls Curl Defining Creme, 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tori C.
chattanooga tn
The best one there is it gives my curls life without the hard crunch in fact it makes my hair smooth and soft. I love it
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
Love it! It defines my curls & it doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or hard like most gels make it!
Makayla B.
Whippany, NJ
I love to use this on my hair. my hair is usually boring but ever since I put this in my hair. This doesn't look like it would make your hair curl but it does, why waste your time using a curing iron if you can go to the store and buy this.