BY LA LACHERA #17 in Canned & Powdered Milk

La Lechera Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk: 110 calories Fat free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carmen B.
Absolutely amazeballs! My family and use lechera on anything sweet related. We use it to make arroz con Leche (rice pudding) and our flan. You can top fruit and even sweeten your coffee with this. It's a staple in most Mexican homes.
María P.
I'd rather use the regular sweetened condensed milk, because I'm used to that delicious flavor. I have only used the fat free once and I would buy it again if I have to but I stick to the regular one...
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Best tasting just on its own.! But when I make flan this is a must.! Plus lechera goes great with toasted bread.! :)
Tanya O.
I love this product. It's perfect for desserts and as a sweetener for coffee! Tried it with flan and it's delicious!
Erika C.
My family and use lechera on anything sweet related. We use it to make rice pudding and our flan.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this, use it for coffee, Thai tea, cooking, making yogurt. It's so good and sweet enough
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
I love this!!!! It is so delicious and creamy!!!!! It is great to do Brazilian sweets!!!!
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is a must when I bake at home who doesn't love what is inside this little can !
Enderly R.
This really condensed milk is very good, to eat alone or accompanied with bread, cookies, ice cream or anything that comes to mind, also serves to make desserts that include it in its ingredients and are very good, I really recommend it And I will definitely continue to use it and buy it
pamela v.
santo domingo
La mejor leche condensada que a probado es super buena para hacer flan de leche si quieren una reseta de un flan bien rico que se hacer con esta leche déjame saber amo esta leche me encanta.
Ingrid M.