L.A. Hold Styling Spray, 5.1 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics uploaded by Rosa H.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

PureOrganic Technology™ soft to firm Maximum hold for all day style Holds hair hard and in place all day Retains style and adds shine Washes out easily, leaving a conditioned feel L.A. Hold means perfect placement.  Great for under the lights, or for hot, hot nights.  Spray this hard holding mist all over your finished style for finished control.  Move hair where you want it, then blast it into place.  With L.A. Hold Hair Spritz, you re a star.  So smile.  You re in style. *Contains a blend of organics oils, ripe-harvested from renewable plants at the peak of their freshness, cold pressed and refrigerated immediately to ensure maximum purity.  Infuses each individual strand of hair with vitamins, nutrients and protein for strength and vitality. *Certified Organic by Guaranteed Certification Services.  No Animal By-Products and see more...

Emma J.
I've tried a few different Giovanni products and I haven't been disappointed yet. I purchased this when I was looking for a more natural alternative for my hairspray. The hair spray works really well and doesn't have as strong of alcohol/chemical smell that a lot of others do. My only complaint is that I've had issues with the spray pump not working
Jamyka G.
My holy grail hair styling product. This hairspray is light weight while having great hold. The best part is the hold doesn't feel crunchy, it doesn't feel like you have any product in your hair and you can brush your hair out without leaving any residue.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I use this product on my friends hair when I do their hair. they always tell how the hair stay in place and never dropped once.
Carla U.
Carson City
Good product. Happy it's vegan. Leaves my hair a little too stiff, but works well overall. I would recommend.