BY L.A. GIRL

Contouring made easy with the Velvet Contour Stick Collection. This luxurious formula is paraben free with added jojoba seed oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter and grape seed oil. The soft powdery finish blends beautifully to create the perfect contour and sculpted look! Collection includes 3 highlighters, 10 blushes and 3 bronzers.

How To Use
Highlight: Select a highlighter shade and apply in a vertical line along the bridge of the nose and along the high point your cheekbones.
Blush: Apply blush shade to the apples of your cheeks and blend.
Bronzer: Apply bronzer shade directly below the blush color along the hollow of your cheekbones and blend.

Buy on ULTA
ruby r.
Review for: Radiance
This affordable highlighter stick runs for $5 or less depending where you buy it. I get it from the swapmeet for like $4. I use to use this all the time when i was first using highlighters and it worked great mixed with another highlighter. I would use the stick highlighter first then top it off with powder highlighter for it to stay better
Josie M.
Review for: Goddess
This product is awesome! I'm a contour beginner so this is recommended for those who aren't sure how to contour yet. Easy to use and goes on easily. So creamy and shimmery. I bought on Ulta for a great price. I use it daily.
Morgan J.
White Hall
Review for: Dreamy
I liked it, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. It had good color and lasted all day, but after using it I prefer a power blush. It was still easy to blend and very buildable. I most likely won't buy this again, but I do recommend it if you like this type of blush!
Joulee V.
bronx
Review for: Radiance
Not a very big fan of this it doesn't give you that beaming glow everyone does every now and then it sort of a natural glow and it's cheap definitely getting what your paying for and I don't recommend it
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. GIRL Velvet Contour Stick - Velour
The product has a fat and chubby packaging with retractable function. It glides on the skin very smoothly, deposits rich amount of color and blends very easily without any patchiness. It is infuses Jojoba See Oil and Shea Butter to deeply nourish and condition the skin even at its deepest layers but doesn’t make the skin oily. The variety of color, easy to apply method with Paraben and Cruelty-free formula and long lasting nature makes it worth the steal.
tailar h.
Tucson
Review for: Goddess
This bronzer is such a pretty shade, i personally use it as a highlighter because of my skin tone. You can easily apply this product and blend it out easily as well. This product exceeded my expectations and i would totally buy this product again.
Loany N.
Review for: Goddess
Contour Sticks are highly impressive and they are grouped into highlighter, blush and bronzer. Each of the contour sticks are value for money. They come in a chubby packaging with retractable mechanism and are super easy to use. The texture is light, easy to apply and comes in a wide range of shades that will suit every skin type. The highlighter and bronzer come in 3 different shades whereas the blush comes in 10 unique shades. It is formulated with extracts of jojoba seed oil, grape seed oil, shea butter and cocoa butter, which will nourish your skin.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
Review for: Luminous
This was my first cream highlighter… And it gets the job done if you're using this underneath a foundation it gives a lovely subtle glow that lasts and does not separate. I highly recommend this for a low-cost option in highlighters. Consistency goes on smooth and it is beautiful
Sharon D.
Review for: Goddess
This is amazing!! It's so soft and creamy when it goes on. It truly feels like velvet on my skin. It's buildable, so you can achieve a light contour or an very craved strong look. The color is great for light to medium skin tones. it also blends very nicely. It doesn't stay in one spot or leave a line where you put it on.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Review for: Velour
i  gave this highlighter 3 stars not because it is bad, but because it was not what I was looking for. I bought it because I needed a highlighter to temporarily replace my favorite, the Benefit Wattsup highlighter. I am not a fan of powder highligthers, I prefer the cream/stick highlighters because it is easier for me to apply and get the look I want. I did not expect this product to be a dupe, but I was hoping the color could be similar.Although the color is nice and it is easy to apply, I feel like it does not last on my skin. I try not to compare it too much to a high end product, because it would not be a fair evaluation of the product. But I just feel like it does not last long on my skin and I need to apply it more than once in order to keep that healthy glowy look.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
How does this go on? Smooth and powdery like it says? Is it long lasting?
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
Can someone post a swatch please?