L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Stick
Contouring made easy with the Velvet Contour Stick Collection. This luxurious formula is paraben free with added jojoba seed oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter and grape seed oil. The soft powdery finish blends beautifully to create the perfect contour and sculpted look! Collection includes 3 highlighters, 10 blushes and 3 bronzers.
How To Use:
- Highlight: Select a highlighter shade and apply in a vertical line along the bridge of the nose and along the high point your cheekbones.
- Blush: Apply blush shade to the apples of your cheeks and blend.
- Bronzer: Apply bronzer shade directly below the blush color along the hollow of your cheekbones and blend.
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "good product. i’ve noticed it’s best if i don’t put setting powder underneath it and instead i put it directly on top of my foundation. love the dewy look it gives off." in 5 reviews
- "this product is great for people who want a highlight that can be both suddel and blinding, it just depends on how hard you press it onto your face. i love how this product is in a stick form, so it is easy to travel with. i would recommend this product to other people. ;)" in 3 reviews
It's easy to use; I simply used the stick to draw a few lines on my face and blended with a sponge and then with my fingers. I chose the shade "Suede" because of the 3 browns it was less shimmery and not super dark (my skin in a light neutral right now).
***Extra tip- it blends really nicely with the blush and highlight sticks by the same company and you can buy all 3 for less than 1 product from the next best company!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos