L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Lipliner uploaded by Lacey N.L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Lipliner uploaded by Jocelyne V.L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Lipliner uploaded by Sol P.

BY L.A. GIRL #86 in Lip Liner

Buy on ULTA
jessica f.
If you like matte liner that will last all day for a good price this is it. Yes it is dry but that's because its matte, and long lasting products need to be matte and dry so it's not slipping off. I liked the mauve shade. It smells chemically, or at least mine did, but I did not have a problem with that. It also has last a long time for being a lip liner sense I hardly need to use it because it lasts all day. I think this product is worth it.
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
Review for: Relentless Red more...
I love a bold red lip and if I could I’d wear it everyday.. I usually pair my lipsticks with a lip pencil and this one right here does the job for me.. I’ve rephrased this three times and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to try it
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Review for: Other more...
I obtained the color of Continuous Carbon to test them. It's soft and stays forever ... like a very long wear ... but it does not pull or jump. Like the other gel latency pencils, but of longer duration. This is amazing. I can not wait to try more colors!
Daniele S.
Cerritos
This is a great color. The formula is a bit dry for me,but nothing some lip balm can fix. The price is super affordable too...can’t beat that! I hope they come out with more colors. I would definitely recommend if you want something affordable & easy.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
This is the first lip liner I’ve used. It’s a different color though. It seems to last all day. It’s perfect for lining. I didn’t want something high end just to line my lips with. I’d probably buy this again.
Yadira B.
Conley, GA
Review for: Relentless Red more...
So I recently go this liner from my cousin as a Christmas gift and I don't really do lip liners like that but this one I have to say did work better than most that I've tried it's creamy and the color is perfect for a date or a night out with the girls
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
My favorite lip liner of all time! I prefer these over high end liners. they are so smooth, pigmented, and don’t break easily like tarte’s. They’re around $2, so a definite steal! I’d repurchase tons of times.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This soft lipliner is smudge-proof, anti-feathering and sets to a matte finish. It has a gel grip for comfort and ease of application. It's dermatologist tested, free of preservatives with an even application, long-lasting wear, and true to color at a great price. I highly recommend this product!
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Nonstop Nude, Keep It Spicy, Relentless Red, Enduring Mauve, Other more...
I’m not going to even lie, the price is so amazing on this lip liner, and the product is even more amazing. I like it more than my MAC pencils truly. I have every single color, and I love every single one.
Deanna G.
Review for: Enduring Mauve more...
Purchased this and was skeptical about the color and because buying online is always a risk. I am satisfied with the color and it is so creamy and has staying power.
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
How long does this last and does it have a weird smell to it?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a good lip pencil?
Victoria F.