BY L.A. GIRL

DETAILSmooth gel-like formula lines and defines eyes with intense color payoff! Precise yet soft formula is easy to blend and lasts all day without smudging or smearing. Gel grip allows comfort and ease of application in a quick twist. Formula is... see more...

L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Lipliner
  • "Really love this colour. The application is also very smooth and it's very pigmented. Nice to find a cream and cheap drugstore lip liner with such intense pigment. The major drawbacks for me is the cheap applicator cause the end falls off but the worst problem is the god awful smell. Literally like a cheap plastic scented crayon and same taste. It's very offensive." in 15 reviews
  • "I obtained the color of Continuous Carbon to test them. It's soft and stays forever ... like a very long wear ... but it does not pull or jump. Like the other gel latency pencils, but of longer duration. This is amazing. I can not wait to try more colors!" in 4 reviews
Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Relentless Red more...
This liner is amazing! I use it for my waterline as well and it’s such a pretty color. Relentless red is RED! These liners (which you can use for your lips or on your eyes) glide on with ease. They’re creamy and don’t chip or crack on your face or eyes. It’s long wearing and so worth it. A pigmented, long wearing liner for only $3? Yes please!
Breanna H.
Review for: Enduring Mauve more...
I’m obsessed with these lip liners! I will never pay more than $5 for lip liner again! This has seriously lasted me forever, is so creamy and pigmented, and the packaging is pretty cute and looks more expensive than it is. Being retractable is also a huge plus for me!!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Nonstop Nude, Keep It Spicy, Forever Bare, Enduring Mauve more...
L.A. Girl is changing the lip game. I'm very impressed with this lip liner. It's sooo creamy and pigmented. You will not have to worry about this being too hard on your lips or breaking while you apply it. The best part is that it's so inexpensive. Amazing!!!!
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
['Newark', 'NJ'], NJ
I love a bold red lip and if I could I’d wear it everyday.. I usually pair my lipsticks with a lip pencil and this one right here does the job for me.. I’ve rephrased this three times and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to try it
Daniele S.
Cerritos
This is a great color. The formula is a bit dry for me,but nothing some lip balm can fix. The price is super affordable too...can’t beat that! I hope they come out with more colors. I would definitely recommend if you want something affordable & easy.
jessica f.
If you like matte liner that will last all day for a good price this is it. Yes it is dry but that's because its matte, and long lasting products need to be matte and dry so it's not slipping off. I liked the mauve shade. It smells chemically, or at least mine did, but I did not have a problem with that. It also has last a long time for being a lip liner sense I hardly need to use it because it lasts all day. I think this product is worth it.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This soft lipliner is smudge-proof, anti-feathering and sets to a matte finish. It has a gel grip for comfort and ease of application. It's dermatologist tested, free of preservatives with an even application, long-lasting wear, and true to color at a great price. I highly recommend this product!
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
these are the only lip liners i reach for! there aren’t too many shades but the ones they do have work with a wide range of lipstick shades! stays on really well for me and so so affordable!! i would recommend!
Amy M.
Nauvoo
I was not impressed. It seemed off in terms of shade compared to how it looked before going on, it stained in some spots and wore off quickly in others. Not a fan
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I love the simple black packaging, the product is so soft and the product glides on so effortlessly. It’s really great for a cheap alternative, I believe the pricing is around $4.00. The lip pencils you can sharpen by L.A.Girl is around $3.00.
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
How long does this last and does it have a weird smell to it?
Victoria F.
Is this a rich formula?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a good lip pencil?