MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerL.A. Girl
Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner

L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner

by L.A. Girl

Smooth gel-like formula lines and defines eyes with intense color payoff! Precise yet soft formula is easy to blend and lasts all day without smudging or smearing. Gel grip allows comfort and ease of application in a quick twist. Formula is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and free of preservatives.

How To Use

Draw A Line From The Inner To Outer Corner Of Eyelid And If Desired, In Lower Waterline*. * Due To Shimmer Particles Do Not Use Perpetual Purple Inside Eye.

Is this a long lasting product?
How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used this eyeliner. Also i would like to know if its waterproof
Does it really not smudge?
Start your review of L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner!
Michelle B.
Largo, FL
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Never Ending Navy, Ultimate Black, Deepest Brown
Yes yes and yes!!! I was searching Ulta.com for the best no budge eyeliner and this was not only one of the absolute highest rated but also one of the most affordable. I wound up picking them up at CVS where they were $5.29 each with $5 back after spending $10. The colors are so beautiful and highly pigmented. The formula is extremely smooth and glides on without tugging my eyes and the liner STAYS PUT even on a 12 hour nursing shift with my contact in (which tend to make my eyes water at times). So far this is actually the best liner I’ve ever used!! I just love it!! Sorry for the terrible picture...my hooded eyes don’t do this product any justice.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Susan C.
Great new eye pencil L..A have exelent products i have review few all goods they are competitive and better then tha cheap i well recomend thi one
Jennie M.
Eldorado, OH
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I feel as though this liner could be a lot more black in the sense that I had to keep reapplying it to try and get more pigment. However when you work with it the pay off can be really pretty.
Rachel D.
Northfield, OH
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Rachel D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Continuous Charcoal, Super Bright, Ultimate Black, Deepest Brown
I'm obsessed with this eyeliner 😍 the L.A. Girl Ultimate eyeliner is the ONLY eyeliner I'll ever buy anymore. I've tried different eyeliners from tons of brands, drugstore and higher end, and this is the only eyeliner that stays dark and bold AF all day long, and it actually stays put in my waterline which, tbh, is a miracle in itself for me. I use it on my waterline, as a lid liner, for winged eyeliner, smudge it out for smokey eyes, etc. I've bought multiple colors and they all perform amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend you try it (If you can find it! The black is almost always sold out, so when I see it I buy like 3 lol)
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I picked up the L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner from the dollar store of all places! I was skeptical at first but hey what did I have to lose? I can say I am thoroughly impressed that it was only a dollar! I normally use the almay I intense eyeliner. This stuff works great for tight lining your upper lid. It is crisp and easy to apply. It also is pretty smudge proof for the most part. However I did not like it on my lower lash line. It didn’t last.
Javeria S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Never Ending Navy
This is a pretty good eyeliner for the price. Very creamy on application and not drying at all. Retractable so need to sharpen. Doesn't budge from the waterline!
Natalie F.
Tustin
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Natalie F.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Continuous Charcoal, Lasting Brown, Ultimate Black, Deepest Brown
L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner This eyeliner black I wear is so good. Creamy and goes on smooth and is long wearing. I have worn this eyeliner now close to 1 year and love it. What I like the best is it is long wearing and dose not smudge. No racoon eye at end of day. I have tried many different eyeliner brands and i hands down this LA Girl is the best. I even use the lasting brown color as an eyebrow pencil because it don't smudge and is long wearing. Also this eyeliner is a very good value .
Stephanie F.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Perpetual Purple
I love the dark purple color (and how cheap it is!) but the cap always falls off in my make up bag which drives me crazy. This causes the eyeliner to dry out, so you have to twist up more eyeliner in order to break off the dried part on the top. But, this liner doesn’t pull on the eyelids, doesn’t smudge, doesn’t require a sharpener, and is thin enough to make a precise line simple to achieve.
Sandra ..
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ultimate Black
They are super creamy super black so easy to apply I just purchased I really love how it looks
Maria D.
South Florida
Review for: Ultimate Black
Omg this really is the holy grail eyeliner! I have read reviews on Ulta and YouTube and have been looking forward to trying this. Nothing ever lasts on my waterline, it just disappears in a couple hours. But this stuff stays put!!!! Another thing is it doesn’t irritate my eyes. Usually I can feel it there and my eyes get irritated. This glides on nicely and sets quickly. Just try it! It’s inexpesive and you can get a deal at CVS or Ulta.