BY L.A. GIRL

Smooth gel-like formula lines and defines eyes with intense color payoff! Precise yet soft formula is easy to blend and lasts all day without smudging or smearing. Gel grip allows comfort and ease of application in a quick twist. Formula is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and free of preservatives.

How To Use

Draw A Line From The Inner To Outer Corner Of Eyelid And If Desired, In Lower Waterline*. * Due To Shimmer Particles Do Not Use Perpetual Purple Inside Eye.

• How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never ...2 Answers
  • Does it really not smudge?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually long lasting? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I picked up the L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner from the dollar store of all places! I was skeptical at first but hey what did I have to lose? I can say I am thoroughly impressed that it was only a dollar! I normally use the almay I intense eyeliner. This stuff works great for tight lining your upper lid. It is crisp and easy to apply. It also is pretty smudge proof for the most part. However I did not like it on my lower lash line. It didn’t last.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I'm not sure if I purchased an older one like this, but mine didn't had a smudge tip on it, on the other hand, the eyeliner effortlessly glided on the waterline, and outer edges seamlessly. I do wish it lasted longer though, if my eyes water a little bit, its gone.
Kristyn S.
This eyeliner is BLACK and super smooth. It went on with one swipe and felt really great to put on. I loved the way it looked but as the day went one it got EVERYWHERE. It did not stay on my waterline or on the lower lash line. I will stick with my maybelline waterproof liner.
Amber B.
Review for: Totally Teal, Never Ending Navy more...
This eyeliner is so creamy and pigmented! It glides on so smooth and easy! It’s super easy to apply and I am so in love right now! I would recommend this eyeliner and it’s inexpensive! It’s definitely worth the money!
Alana C.
I guess this was a pretty good eyeliner for the price... Super cheap and not rough like a pencil eyeliner so I guess I really can't complain! Pigmentation wasn't awful and I didn't notice any smudging at all really.. Definitely not my favorite.. I just didn't like using it all that much (like I said the pigmentation was kinda off for me) and I just Have other favorites, but for how cheap it is.. Go check it out!
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I highly recommend this eyeliner, Its stays put all day and wont smudge. I have also gone swimming and remains in place. I will definitely repurchase this eyeliner. Also its super affordable. L.A. Girl Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Eyeliner
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Totally Teal, Lasting Brown, Super Bright, Perpetual Purple, Ultimate Black, Deepest Brown, Continuous Charcoal more...
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! There is nothing else to say! Perfect pigmentation. Lasts all day! Great for watery, allergy prone eyes! This is a perfect eyeliner with no issues whatsoever. Highly recommend.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: LA GIRL Endless Auto Eyeliner - Neon Blue more...
This eyeliner does not move! Its nice and inexpensive however it tugs on my eyelids a little bit. Bought this at my local beauty supply store. It comes in an array of cool colours
Rose R.
Davie, FL
Review for: LA GIRL Endless Auto Eyeliner - Teal more...
Está bien pigmentado este delineador, es suave y hace trazos precisos y fáciles, no es necesario retocar demasiado pero si sellarlo con algún producto en polvo del mismo color
Ty W.
Review for: LA GIRL Endless Auto Eyeliner - Brown more...
Really great product! It goes on really smooth and its long lasting I typically use this product very often and I bought it from a local drugstore Rite aid. The packaging was nice as well as the product and I totally recommend this product to anyone
Marissa A.
How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used this eyeliner. Also i would like to know if its waterproof
Miranda O.
Is this product actually long lasting?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really not smudge?