BY L.A. GIRL

Lipify glides on rich, intense color in just one swipe. Enriched with hydrating argan oil and olive oil, the non-sticky lightweight formula moisturizes lips with a luxurious soft and shiny finish. Available in a wide range of shades. Easy to use, non-retractable tip.

How To Use:
Twist the non-retractable tip so a small amount of product is showing. Starting at center of lips, apply lip color in a side to side motion to upper and lower lips. Re-apply as desired.

Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
110 Watt* I’m quite impressed with this for the brand, it’s actually blinding. Enjoy the fact of how smooth this product looks on the skin. I love how it’s not glittery or chunky at all, strobe look, really intense and buildable. The only con is that I’ve found it does wipe off if smeared off. Product will completely disappear. Setting your face with setting spray makes this not a problem. This is about $3-5 I have saw, and it’s definitely worth it for the price because it’s a gorgeous highlight.
Noreen N.
Super affordable, and pigmented. However it does not hold up all day like I’d hope it to. Gotta reapply and can be a little messy. But all in all very beautiful.L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder
Yudy C.
Concord, CA
The one thing I believe I don’t buy often is the one thing I’m always buying and it happens to be bronzer and highlighters. I personally love this 20 watt Illuminating powder because it give my face the sun kiss we all love specially during the summer time.
kay ..
honestly, these powders surprised me. i got them from my local beauty supply & i quickly returned for two more shades. they’re beautiful. illuminating. and sit on the skin beautiful. aren’t packed with glitter and really give the strobe effect.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: GSP627 60 Watt, GSP631 20 Watt more...
I bought these off of Hautelook so I had two of each for $20 altogether. They are very pigmented and easy to apply the 60 watt is light gold highlighter that looks good on my NC44 skin. The 20 Watt is a deep bronze color. I would buy again because they are affordable.
Emily R.
This highlighter is very pretty on the skin and it is pigmented. I do notice that it does have some chunky glitter in it so if you don't tap off the brush then the glitter will show up on your face. The price isn't bad for how large the highlight is so it will last you a long time.
sunflower d.
Miami, FL305
Perfect for a light Golden highlight ! I found mine at ulta and the price was cheap! Works great with oily skin and doesn’t show texture! The highlighter is blinding and I would definitely recommend / buy again
KC B.
Adams, TN
I really like this highlighter because I am very fair and I need a color that won’t have too much color. This strobe powder is BLINDING! It blends very well and can be built up depending on what kind of look you want.
Lauren S.
Chandler
Review for: Other more...
I got this in 120 Watt and I wasn’t really impressed by it. When I finger swiped the compact it shows as pigmented and smooth but I didn’t like how it applied. Maybe I should have tried a few other methods of application or just a different cover, whatever the case I personally wasn’t a fan of this highlighter.
Kimberly V.
I have this product and just the lightest swatch will display such a glow. It’s more champagne not so much gold and white. Stays on all day and blinding. Very affordable and I recommend it to anyone wanting a glow. Just don’t put too much product and blend if you want a more subtle look.