L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder

by L.A. Girl

Lipify glides on rich, intense color in just one swipe. Enriched with hydrating argan oil and olive oil, the non-sticky lightweight formula moisturizes lips with a luxurious soft and shiny finish. Available in a wide range of shades. Easy to use, non-retractable tip.

How To Use:
Twist the non-retractable tip so a small amount of product is showing. Starting at center of lips, apply lip color in a side to side motion to upper and lower lips. Re-apply as desired.

Is this good????
Start your review of L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: GSP621 120 Watt
It’s a decent highlighter. I got this probably in one of my subscriptions and I had to get a z palette for it. The highlighter itself is flashy and nice but it shows texture if you have little bums. It’s not something I would buy on my own.
Crystal C.
Houston , TX
L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder uploaded by Crystal C.
Review for: GSP621 120 Watt
I like it but also really sensitive if it falls which isn’t odd but still . Its really nice on your skin which is all pros to me!
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: GSP626 70 Watt
This is an amazing drugstore highlighter. So pigmented. Bam in your face. It is beautiful!
Moriah L.
Turlock, CA
This is a great drugstore highlighter. It’s a little chalky and there is some fallout but it still works great.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,764 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: GSP621 120 Watt
I’ve been looking for an illuminating powder I can use over my foundation to give me a glow without looking too shimmery or have a lot of glitter. I know that this isn’t made for this, it’s a strobing powder. It didn’t work out for what I wanted but I didn’t really like it as a strobing powder either. It’s very light, and can look a little chalky. I’m already really fair, and I feel like this powder drains my face of color. I would maybe try something a little darker
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: GSP621 120 Watt
I love this la girl starving powder it’s a wonded power and it’s has good pigment plus it’s affordable so I highly recommend this
Keisha Y.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: GSP628 50 Watt
This is by far one of my favorite highlighters. The price point is affordable which i love about this brand. They have a pretty good range of shades also. This is buildable and looks beautiful on! If you are a highlighter junkie like me you should definitely grab some of these!
Zhyan Y.
Nashville
L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder uploaded by Zhyan Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: GSP626 70 Watt
This has always been one of my favorite! It lasts very long! And the price is good. Highly recommended it!
Yesenia E.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: GSP624 90 Watt
I love this highlighter it makes me feel like I’m wearing an expensive highlight on my face which is what I loved about it. The thing about it is that it is a little powdery but I suggest maybe putting setting pray after to give u a dewy look.
JeanNette D.
El Monte , CA
Review for: GSP622 110 Watt
This product is inexpensive and does exactly what it’s supposed to do SHINE BABY SHINE
Ask a question to the Influenster community...