L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment

by L.A. Girl

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Looking to color correct or customize your foundation? With our new PRO.color Foundation Mixers, you will have endless possibilities of creating new foundation shades, color matching and color correcting.

White - Customize foundation by lightening your shade. Perfect for seasonal changes.
Yellow - Shifts foundation shade to a golden undertone. Perfect for foundations that are too pink or neutral.
Orange - Shifts foundation shade to a warmer undertone. Perfect for foundations that are too golden or cool.
Blue - Shifts foundation shade to a neutral undertone. Perfect for foundations that are too warm.
Use any of our recently expanded shade range of Pro.matte foundations to mix and customize your perfect shade, no matter the season!

Is this at Ulta?
Do any of these make your foundation darker? I need mine a few shades darker but don’t want to get rid of mine
Has anyone used the L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment or L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation in the white shade as a foundation mixer? Is either one good or which is better and do they affect the coverage or formula of the foundation you mix them with?
Start your review of L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment!
Delmar, MD
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Michelle R.
Review for: GLM711 White
This is a new must for my makeup collection. I am very pale and cool toned, and so many shades of foundation are slightly too dark or yellow. I purchased this, and the blue one and they really make a difference. I can’t believe LA Girl is the only company (in stores) doing this right now, because it’s so useful! The price for the products is so affordable too! I believe it was $8 for a bottle. Also, for a cheaper drugstore brand the packaging was so nice. It’s actual thick glass bottles - love that! 100% suggest everyone purchase this line.
Odessa, TX
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Leslie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
if you don't know what this is. YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE. I ALWAYS choose the wrong tone in my foundations and this has saved my life. LOL. mixing a bit of base with this white pigment will help make the tone lighter. do not apply too much go little by little until you achieve your perfect tone. I DON'T SEE CHANGES IN THE FOUNDATION FORMULA. It still works the same with or without the pigment.
Honolulu, HI
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Qalb e Zohra B.
I have fair skin and always have problem to get my exact match foundation but when I try L.A Girl PRO.color foundation mixing pigment my problem solved. I just mix 1 pump of this product into my those foundation which I can’t used before and now it’s all good,perfect match. Very reasonable price. Always make me happy that I found this Product. If anyone else have same problem go and just grab it believe me you will love it.
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Paige J.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: GLM711 White
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment- This stuff is amazing! I’ve used it for theatre performances, and also use it to mix into my foundation that is too dark! It dries down semi matte which is a great finish for every skin type. The price is also great. Would definitely recommend!
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: GLM714 Blue
I actually bought this to use for Halloween makeup. It wasn’t until later did I discover what I had in my possession. These vials gave me the power to turn any foundation I impulsively bought in the incorrect shade and unable to return due to a lost receipt or procrastination, into the perfect shade! The white lightens any foundation while the blue cools down warmer-toned foundations. #makeupwitchcraft. Pro Matte Mixing Pigment
Middle River, MD
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Cheralyn C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: GLM712 Yellow
This is a godsend! I recently started getting back into wearing foundation again, but wanted to keep it simple, no contouring with fully beat face. I cldnt seem to get my foundation right, it kept looking gray! I learned I have a warm undertone. And of course everything I bought was neutral! I am exchanging my Too faced, but can't with the others. Well I found this!! Just a drop changes the foundation to a warm undertone without compromising the foundation itself. Now all these foundations/concealers flawlessly match my skin. I am beyond impressed with this product. L.A. Girl was always a cheap teenage brand to me, but not anymore! L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment
Spring, TX
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Katrina F.
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Katrina F.
Review for: GLM711 White
The absolute best white foundation that I’ve tried! It’s lightweight, bendable, and full coverage all at the same time! It has a semi matte finish on me, and I use a white or translucent power to set it and I’m golden. Perfect for my clown looks I do, or to mix into darker foundations to bring them downs shade. I also use it with crushed up eyeshadow to make colorful foundation!
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Laura A.
Review for: GLM711 White
Until I found CoverGirl Skin Milk foundation 💖, this was my only option (other than primer alone). I used the white mixing pigment on its own & it matched really well. The problem is, it's SUPER thick! I love full coverage, but this stuff is extra thick! It looks chalky & flaky on dry skin says, even with primer. Having said that, it does cover really well & I keep some on hand for days that I need more coverage. For most people, this wouldn't work on its own as a foundation but it's great for lightening up a too dark foundation. The other colors are great too if you need a different tone to your foundation! The blue cools down a warmer tone, while the orange & yellow warm up cooler tones!
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Zena S.
Review for: GLM712 Yellow
I was about to buy a new foundation because I tanned over the summer and my foundation looked too light and ashy! This made my foundation warmer for sure and now it’s a pretty good match :) A cheap fix!!
Houston
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment uploaded by Amani S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this so much!!! I was skeptical about this because most cheaper products don’t work as well as you’d like them to. But this one is amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salamonia, IN
Julie C. il y a 3 mois
I haven’t. I have always been too concerned it would change the texture and look of my foundation.
Norwalk, CA
Jennifer P. il y a 3 mois
I have used the blue mixing pigment for foundations that were just a bit too orange for me and I love the mixing pigment. It does not change the integrity of your foundation and it blends beautifully.
Norwalk, CA
Katrina F. il y a 8 jours
It has amazing coverage and is completely blendable! It’s amazing! Used it for this clown look.
Minneapolis
il y a 8 mois
L.A. Girl PRO.color Foundation Mixing Pigment How would my fellow pale af babes rank this product against white foundation alternatives?