BY L.A. GIRL #64 in Setting Spray

Marisela(Bertha) G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
for me this product was not good for me for some reason i broke out i ended up with a rash stopped using the product and it stopped so all I can say is that t his is not good for my skin at all. I may have an allergy so I cannot say it its bad or good but not of my personal preference after L.A. Girl PRo in high definition Matte Finish Setting Spray did this to my face I am not hating but for me never again
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is affordable , no weird smell, and it does give a matte finish. I recommend fanning your face after spraying it so that it can full set into your makeup
MrsStacy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does the job by setting my makeup. I just have dry skin and I rather have something more dewy or hydrated. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my makeup clump, made some of my makeup run. Made my face feel stiff and like what makeup was left was cracking.
alyssa e.
san antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
i honestly never got any other spray after i feel in love with this one , it just holds everything in place
Camila B.
Wallingford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple but works, it's very cheap, and you can get it anywhere, I have even seen it in "5 below" store
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seriously works wonders for work, a night out at the club, or wherever you might need your makeup to stay on perfectly. It's a great price for such an amazing product. Feels so light and clean on my face!
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product it makes my makeup look so amazing absolutely my favorite I’m so in love with this
Rianne D.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price! Not as good as drugstore but amazing for being so cheap.