L.A. Girl PRO. setting HD High Definition Matte Finish Setting Spray uploaded by Binta d.L.A. Girl PRO. setting HD High Definition Matte Finish Setting Spray uploaded by Darchelle J.

BY L.A. GIRL #33 in Setting Spray

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I decided to pick up this product to add a little strength to my face and eye primers, to keep the makeup intact since I typically have a very long day without much time to reapply makeup. This setting spray definitely helps strength my primers to keep my make-up intact throughout the day but its difficult to cover your face in its entirety. Prior to using this setting spray, I utilized face and eye primers to keep my makeup on. While it did a decent job, I noticed that typically by the eighth hour my makeup would begin to settle in the creases of my eyes due to oil and my forehead would begin to have a very heavy shine from oil. I wanted to extend the life of my makeup to match my thirteen hour day, where I do not have much time to reapply any makeup. In combination with my primers, this product is great. My makeup looks perfect by the time I come home after thirteen hours at work and at school. Everything on my eyes is in place and I have minimal shine on my forehead by the end of the day, so this product definitely helps keep my makeup cemented. The only downside to this product is that its difficult to ensure proper coverage. You spray the product onto your face, but I find I need to use 4-5 sprays to ensure each side of my face and my forehead is covered. Sometimes the spray comes out heavier in some uses and weaker in others, so it can be difficult to pinpoint how much you've applied to your face. Other than that, I definitely like this product and would use again
Marisela(Bertha) G.
for me this product was not good for me for some reason i broke out i ended up with a rash stopped using the product and it stopped so all I can say is that t his is not good for my skin at all. I may have an allergy so I cannot say it its bad or good but not of my personal preference after L.A. Girl PRo in high definition Matte Finish Setting Spray did this to my face I am not hating but for me never again
Freddricka L.
I cannot remember where I purchased this product from but I absolutely love it. It may not be as good as a high end setting spray but I believe that for the price it does a great job! I would highly recommend this product to someone who is looking for a less expensive setting spray.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
honestly , for the price being 5 dollars and how little product you get , i feel as if it is almost ridiculous. i can get lots of setting sprays that are the same price maybe just a dollar or two more and have WAY more product in it . I do not recommend to anyone.
Meghan B.
Brunswick
I think this product is fantastic. Great price and it really does work. It performs as well as high end formula. Only cons are the size which is quite small, I go through it quick. The sprayer is not the smoothest. Would recommend and repurchase.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is pretty good, but it runs out pretty fast. I like how it gives me a good finish, and makes my makeup stay put all day long. It is very lightweight and I would probably buy it again! It is also really cheap!
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product for its value. It is easy to apply and keeps my face on for an extended period of time. I can’t recall having an oily face after starting with this setting spray. I would definitely purchase again.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
I love this brand L.A. Girl. Everything is cheap and actually works pretty well. This setting spray can be very wet and sprays a lot but for the most part I think it does a decent job. Id definitely buy this again.
Tammy S.
['Bristol', 'IN'], IN
This is a great setting spray to set your make up. It does provide a matte and flawless look to your make up. I don’t like the way that this one sprays so that’s why it gets only 4 stars. It is overall a great product.