L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer

by L.A. Girl

Make your makeup last all day with PRO Prep smoothing face primer. Pro Prep Primer creates a smooth appearance by filling in fine line and pores while providing the perfect surface for foundation. Formulated with light diffusing particles and skin nourishing Vitamin E this primer gives you a flawless finish on or off camera.

-Lightweight and easy to apply
-Paraben and fragrance free
-Softens skins and enhances makeup
-Helps makeup stay on longer

How To Use:

Apply on clean or moisturized skin prior to makeup application. For optimal results use in conjunction with PRO Setting spray.

Hello, could you tell me how about this primer from L.A. Girl? L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer
What is a primer supposed to do? Eyeshadow Primer Potion Sin - 0.33 fl oz Pigment Primer Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.2 oz/ 6ml by primer [product:porefessional-primer-magic-mini] [product:too-faced-hangover-replenishing-face-primer-85] Elf Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Small Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Primer Elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer [product:nyx-angel-veil-skin-perfecting-primer] Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer [product:nyx-glitter-primer-64] [product:milani-eyeshadow-primer-52]
Does this blur your pores?
Start your review of L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Micatia  O.
Pompano Beach, FL
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Micatia  O.
When I have a very important activity and I want to do high definition makeup I turn to this LA Girl primer ... it is excellent, it softens the skin and gives you that effect of healthy and perfect skin, it helps with pores and the finish of the makeup base with it is made of porcelain .... I recommend it because it is very functional, of good quality and also cheap. "the good is shared"
Whitney R.
Fitzgerald, GA
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Whitney R.
This primer definitely makes for a smoother makeup application and you can’t beat the price! It’s free of paraben and fragrance so it’s great for sensitive skin like mine.
Amber B.
Sunset, LA
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Amber B.
This is the only primer I have ever used. I am not sure if it does what it is necessary supposed to do but I do notice a difference in smoothness when applying foundation after using the primer rather than using no primer at all. Below is a picture of my make up look WITH the primer. I believe is contributed to the "matte" look because my face is normally oily and that alone has my foundation normally looking very glossy.
Sofia  M.
Los Angeles, CA
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Sofia  M.
Amazing quality for an amazing price! Best drugstore primer. Makes my makeup last 24 hours. Lightweight feel.
Nancy V.
Lincoln, NE
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Nancy V.
Purchased at: Walmart
When it comes to makeup, we all know a primer is a must before anything. I’m a huge fan of drug store primers and I came across this and decided to try it out and now it has become one of my favorite primer. This primer gives you a smooth canvas and minimizes pores to give you that flawless finish look that we all wants. It’s so smooth and glides on smoothly. It smells amazing! L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is ok . It’s very watery easy to apply. In my opinion it doesn’t do a good job when covering and giving you a flawless finish. It’s definitely affordable and it can be use on a daily basis.
La'Shey B.
Blythewood
I love this primer and how easy it makes my foundation apply on top of it. I wish there was a bit more in the tube but for 4.99 you really can't beat it.
Lyrissa S.
I'm a makeup artist student and I received this in my kit and I love it. It mattifies the skin, smoothed out pores, and allows the makeup application to go on smooth. It's easy to blend, it doesn't have a crazy harsh smell. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristina Sophia J.
Fayetteville, NC
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Kristina Sophia J.
Purchased at: CVS
I wanted to try this out, because this summer is a hot one 🌞 If I don't use a primer, my make-up will melt off thru the day. This primer works better than some high-end products. It works great with my skin type. And for the price, you can't beat it. Definitely a must try. I would compare its effect to Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Kiyana K.
Baton Rouge, LA
L.A. GIRL Pro Prep Primer uploaded by Kiyana K.
I purchased the L.A. Girl Pro Prep Primer from a beauty supply store. This item had to grow on me. It gives my makeup look a smooth finish. The primer has a silocone feel upon application. The primer is also very affordable. I would reccomend this item for purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tajae H.
il y a 3 ans
Shelby S. il y a 3 ans
They aren’t bad for oily skin. However, if you suffer from oily and congested (acne prone) skin I would highly suggest purchasing a water-based primer. It’s very common for silicone primers to clog the pores and cause more breakouts.
Dominique S.
Dolton
il y a 3 ans
CC M. il y a 3 ans
Absolutely, is one of the bests primers I try ever, it's like a smashbox silicon primer.