BY L.A. GIRL #98 in Face Primer

Make your makeup last all day with PRO Prep smoothing face primer. Pro Prep Primer creates a smooth appearance by filling in fine line and pores while providing the perfect surface for foundation. Formulated with light diffusing particles and skin nourishing Vitamin E this primer gives you a flawless finish on or off camera.

• Lightweight and easy to apply
  • Paraben and fragrance free
  • Softens skins and enhances makeup
  • Helps makeup stay on longer

How to Use:

Apply On Clean Or Moisturized Skin Prior To Makeup Application. For Optimal Results Use In Conjunction With Pro Setting Spray.

• I have combination a skin and an oily t-zone will this be...1 Answers
  • Is this primer really worth it.? What are the pros and cons?1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product? And will it make my face dry?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
I can't say enough about this primer. For $8-9 bucks it works just as good as smashbox photo primer! It's very light on the skin and. You can instanstly feel the smoothness of the product and immediate see the blurring effects. It has blurred my pores and filled in fine lines. I do recommend a nice skin prep prior. This has made my foundation look very smooth, lasted throughout the day and love the appearance in photos. Would recommend!
Kaylynn D.
This is my favorite primer as of late! It minimizes pores which creates a smooth, flawless base for you to put makeup on top of. It leaves my face feeling matte, which I really like since I have oily skin and want to combat the shine. If you have dryer skin, this may not be your thing. It makes my makeup look fresh for about 5+ hours. It’s also really affordable!
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
This is the best primer I have found yet! It has a smooth velvet like finish and goes on so amazing! You only need a little to cover your whole face and it really holds my makeup well. I’m a sweater and I’m in the sun on a motorcycle a lot and this keeps my makeup looking fresh all day! I highly recommend this primer.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I enjoy using this primer, it has no tint to it, but it does have shimmer in it, it doesn't show under the foundation though, and my concealer and foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, etc sits on top of it just fine. I wish it has a more of a smooth finish, but for my weird combination skin, its a little tacky.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
Pleasantly surprised by this primer! A little goes a long way! So people complaining of the price for the size, mine has lasted months. I love the feel of this primer as it's very smooth when it goes on. It minimized my pores and fine lines. It makes my face look smooth and photo ready with my foundation! Mine comes out clear. I personally like it better than my cover Fx primer! I have combo skin, no dry patches and kept my oily skin under control. I would recommend this for blurring primer!
Morgan H.
Davenport , WA
I’m giving this a 5 star because this is basically SmashBox Photo Finish Primer for $6 instead of $40. It works exactly the same and even has most of the same ingredients. However like the SmashBox one I can’t use it on my face because both have Vitamin E in them, which contains gluten and gluten makes my face breakout like the look-aid man. I do however highly recommend this primer as an affordable alternative to the SmashBox one.
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I absolutely love this primer! It's so cheap it kind of surprising. The primer is a silicon base primer and it kind of reminds me of the smashbox photo finish primer. If you're looking for an inexpensive prime and you haven't tried this one yet, I recommend it.
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
I see myself using this alone when I’m having a “good face day.” It comes out clear but has a nice matte finish. It absolutely blurs pores and does not make me more greasy (yuk) during the day. For the price this is something everyone should have!
Jennifer M.
I love love love this primer .. I have dry skin and it makes my face feel hydrated the second I put it on, it also makes my face feel smooth and feels in my poorer. It’s not expensive like the other primers but it’s definitely, definitely worth the 6 or 7$ and it’s an amazing product
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very nice product. Seems to be a bit too oily for my skin type and caused my face to itch and burn as soon as I applied it. Could just be an allergic reaction. Otherwise would have be an okay drugstore primer
Lorisha C.
Hello, Im looking tontry a matte primer that also good for oily skin. Before I TRY this product, i need to know if this product is good for oily skin?
Ginaa B.
I've been wanting to try this one out but I wonder if it will work on my oily skin, and does it really fill in the pores?
Brenda E.
Speedway, IN
What do you guys think about this primer?? I've used the LA girl setting spray and it's amazing... is this just as good? Or does the silicon base ruin it?
Jeanette Isager H.
Turøy
Does this primer work for people with dry skin like me?
Jeimy V.
Would you recommend this primer? From 1 to 10 being 1 the worst, how would you give to it?