L.A. Girl
Pro High Definition Setting Powder, Banana Yellow, 017 Ounce (Pack of 3)

by L.A. Girl

A luxe finishing powder that sets the foundation and mattifies skin. Made of 100% mineral silica, this powder is a luxurious and versatile tool that perfectly sets your makeup while evening out the complexion, softening lines and imperfections for a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro High Definition Setting Powder, Banana Yellow, 0.17 Ounce (Pack of 3)!
Kayla L.
I love this setting powder it’s super affordable , it baked well and brushes right off, its also doesn’t leave me looking like a Ghost and it doesn’t have scent it’s super light I actually have the shad Tan.
Callie C.
Portland, OR
This banana powder was one for the first drugstore, loose banana powders that I STAN!!! One of the first purchases I made after being referred by various Influencers. I kept hearing makeup artists rave about this banana powder, and I'm always down to save some coins! I still prefer some of my higher end brand loose powders,but this dupe is very close to many of those! Under $6 and finely milled, this banana powder is perfect for brightening and fine enough to be used as a baking powder, even under the eyes if you like to do that. Other banana powders in this price range can give you a horrible flash back, and this powder is one of like 4 that I know of and would buy from a drugstore. If you've been looking for a good banana powder and don't have the money for Laura Mercier, Ben Nye or Huda, try La Girl! These have some really nice products in general. Their eyeshadows, liners and glosses are all nice too.
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
L.A. Girl Pro High Definition Setting Powder, Banana Yellow, 0.17 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by hojaydith A.
I love this powder, I bought it in the banana tone because for my brown skin it is the one that suits me best, it is super fine, I could even say that it hides the pores a bit, and it does not make the skin stiff or dry at all, it is beautiful for it. economic that is really
Alexia A.
Cuautla
Definitivamente es mi polvo favorito. Deja un efecto muy bonito en la piel y el tono banana para pieles calidad es simplemente perfecto!! 👌🏼 Cuando no quiero cargar tanto mi piel con base solo uso el polvo sobre mi piel, me ayuda también a controlar la grasa. El único detalle es que siento que trae muy poquito producto y se termina muy rápido.

Looking for your answer?