LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer (6, GC 980 Cool Tan) uploaded by Joseth C.LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer (6, GC 980 Cool Tan) uploaded by Alidia D.

BY L.A. GIRL

LA Girl USA PRO HD HIGH DEFINITION CONCEALERS? Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections, and provides complete, natural-looking... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jhenna X.
Florida
One of the best drugstore concealers out there. Super affordable and works really great. It has a pretty decent amount of coverage and I use them to conceal my under eyes as well as contour. It’s easy to blend. I usually shake it before applying because it does get a little watery before. I’d recommend this product
Tish M.
Fort Myers
Probably the best concealer out there. It is nice and creamy, yet sets down to a skin like finish. Its price is unbelievable. It wouldn’t make sense to get just one. It can be used as highlight and contour because they have such a large shade range.
Cynthia D.
Bronx
Wonderful product for the price. I love the brush tip applicator as it makes it easy to apply where I want it to. The tube packaging is great because you can really squeeze out the product and actually use it all.
Alidia D.
Hummelstown
I use this for cream contour and I looove it. It’s so cheap and works amazing. It’s buildable. Blendable. easy to use. Doesn’t fake or separate. It just doesn’t come with all in a bottle. But I do recommend.
Khadijah N.
Love love love this product. It’s cheap and affective.i use it to highlight under my eye. It fits my skin tone perfect for the purpose of highlighting. It does crease easily. I purchase it from various places like Target or beauty supply stores.
Bria G.
Marietta
You can never go wrong with this concealer. They have such a variety of shades you can find one that fits you. Very creamy and perfect for cream contouring as well. Always keep this concealer in my stash
Qt S.
Sacramento
I This is shade to do my no make up look what I don’t wanna wear too much make up but I want to still look flawless are use it to cover up my imperfection and just for a quick nonglamorous look so just for no make up make up look
Netty D.
Greensboro
Very good highlighter, the consistency is so smooth and it’s very buildable, I let it sit for a couple seconds before I begin to blend it out because it makes an airbrushed setting.
TheMakeupTraveler G.
This my absolute go to concealer!! I use it on every single makeup look I do whether it’s on my own face or my clients. I make sure to stock up on it every chance I get. It’s the perfect consistency and the price is great!! I don’t think I would ever use a different concealer.
Adara B.
Very easy to blend and gives my face a nice highlight. Very affordable and you can find this product at your local beauty supply store and now ULTA. Comes sealed so it’s not tampered with. Definitely recommend to others