LA GIRL PRO Face Powder - True Bronze uploaded by Gabriella S.

BY L.A. GIRL

Get a flawless finish with PRO.face Matte Pressed Powder. Helps cover imperfections with a long wearing, oil controlling formula. Buildable coverage can be applied alone for a soft, radiant look or over liquid foundation for fuller coverage. The sleek... see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Aurora, OH
this face powder is so amazing & I'm surprised I don't hear more people raving about it! I love it just as much as the concealers and the foundation from this line, L.A Girl is really stepping it up for drugstore. I use multiple shades in this powder to set the under eyes, all over face and to bronze and it's so easy to blend, buildable and amazing coverage.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS POWDER!!! It is a serious dupe for the benefit Hula Bronzer. It is super pigmented so a lot goes a very very long way!!! I definitely would recommend this to anyone that used bronzer in their daily makeup routine or for anyone looking for a good bronzer to try. The color isn't too hard and it is just perfect!!!!!
Alexia C.
Alexia C.
Mira Loma, CA
I tried this product for the first time yesterday and I have to say I'm pretty surprised at the fact that I really did love this powder foundation. I was not expecting much but it totally changed the game for me!