BY L.A. GIRL

Get a flawless finish with PRO.face Matte Pressed Powder. This long wearing, oil controlling formula can be applied alone for a soft radiant look or over liquid foundation for fuller coverage. Available in 15 mattifying shades.

How To Use

Apply to face with sponge. Can be re-applied throughout the day as needed.

Buy on ULTA
Miriam R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Warm Honey
Very lovely color. Good quality product. Very easy to blend out. Perfect for contouring for light-medium skin tones as this color will emphasize your natural shadows. I have heard a lot of reviews and will love to try this product. What I love about this brand is that you get a very good quality product for a very good price. If I like it I would defenetly recommend to all my friends.
Miranda H.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Warm Honey
I found this face powder at a local fashion store. As always with LA Girl products I was happy with the price! For the price the face powder is a good deal. I needed a face powder but wasn't looking forward to spending 30+ to replace my high end face powder. If you put too much it will look chalky but applying one layer will make your face look matte and flawless!
Jennifer V.
Review for: Warm Honey
This powder is great. Covers great and helps control oils from your skin. I have oily skin and it helps a lot. I wouldn't say all day long from morning till night but enough hours to get me through my times all dolled up.
Jasmine M.
Review for: Warm Honey
If you want that matte finish at a low cost I suggest this one I loved how smooth my face felt all though the color I got was alot darker than expected
Lelin H.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Warm Honey
Worked really good for me not much fallout but left my face flawless loved it for an inexpensive makeup product
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Review for: Warm Honey
Me gusta mucho porque dura bastante tiempo su cobertura y no deja un acabado en mosaico que me gusta mucho
Katrinea L.
Bogalusa
Review for: (3 Pack) LA GIRL PRO Face Powder - Medium Beige
I use this powder as a highlight on my brows or on my kids when I am doing a no makeup, makeup look. I have it in a color that is one shade above my complexion. It goes on and last all day. I was very surprised about how versatile this product was. I am motivated to use other products by L.A. Girl.
Myranda C.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I love this powder. It does a great job of setting my makeup and gives me a flawless finish. It’s not too powdery but does have some kickback when using your brush in the product. It’s inexpensive and I would recommend this to someone trying to find a cheap setting powder from the drugstore. I wouldn’t say that it’s intensely mattifying but it does an okay job at it. I love this powder.
Sarah O.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I really really like this product. My sister gave this to me and it's all I've been using for the past couple months. It gives me a nice flawless finish without looking too cakey. I use this as my only foundation so it doesn't last throughout the entire day, but I love the coverage.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: (3 Pack) LA GIRL PRO Face Powder - Medium Beige
Favorite non prestige brand powder I get 2 compacts for under $15 it work amazing with my oily skin and keeps my foundation from puddling very easy to apply with a face brush. Go on amazon and order yours to try, for this price you've got nothing to lose !
Kat H.
What brand would this be comparable to? Is it worth trying like their concealer is?
Jenny L.
Waycross, GA
Is this a good powder? I would like to try this. I can't find it anywhere where I live, I have considered ordering off their website.
amy z.
Does anyone know what stores carry this brand? Ive seen a few of the correcting concealers at Five Below but ive never seen the foundation or any other face products anywhere. Also is this part of LA Colors or a totally separate company?
Mary R.
I never had a powder finish product do I apply this before contouring or after?
Genelle S.
I have heard that this powder is awesome, is this product worth trying?