L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation

by L.A. Girl

PRO.coverage high-definition long wear illuminating liquid foundation is ideal for a flawless looking, full coverage finish. Lightweight formula is comfortable for all day wear. Paraben free formula with added anti-oxidants helps hydrate and improve the skin's appearance. Now available to extend the color range even further, an innovative white foundation mixer to adjust and customize color.

How To Use:

Apply all over face using a brush or sponge.

Best results for all day wear: Prep skin with L.A. Girl Pro.prep Face Primer, apply Pro.coverage Foundation, apply L.A. Girl Pro Conceal concealer, set with L.A. Girl PRO.Face Pressed Powder, seal in makeup by evenly misting L.A. Girl pro.Setting Spray.

White Foundation Tip: White foundation can be used with any shade to create a custom color to lighten as needed. Easily take your summer foundation color into Fall and Winter!

Is the white shade good as a foundation mixer to lighten foundations that are too dark?
Is this foundation good for full coverage L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation ?
Is there foundation any good on combination skin? And where can I find this product with the most options for my dark skin tone?
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation!
Briony P.
Dallas, TX
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Briony P.
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Briony P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nude Beige
Good coverage , stay longer and luminous look is full coverage I really recommend, I use it in all type of skin with a primer
Sonia L.
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Sonia L.
Review for: Nude Beige
This is my number one foundation, it’s a full cover and leaves my skin looking nice and a matte finish. It’s not an expensive foundation that you can’t afford. I really recommended it.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Alyssa B.
Review for: White Lightener
This is the foundation that I use for my Halloween looks! It’s so amazing to have this white foundation as an option over the disgusting white face paint. You definitely have to use a few layers but I prefer that it’s buildable this way. I buy it every year depending on the look I’m doing! It lasts all night long through a night of partying, fun, and usually rain!
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Warm Beige, Nude Beige
This has been my favorite everyday foundation. A little goes a long way and it glides onto the skin seamlessly. I currently have dry to normal skin due to the cold weather. This foundation has a luminous finish. Although I love it for winter I cannot wear it during the summer because it seems too oily. Try it out it’s only a couple bucks and is great!
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Ashmita T.
Review for: Fair
Full coverage and long lasting. Nice shade match. It has a natural finish and sits beautifully on my skin.
Katie G.
Covina, CA
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Katie G.
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Katie G.
Review for: Natural
I needed to update the foundations in my kit and took a chance on this one. I used for a bridal party where everyone was pretty fair skinned. I am used to using studio fix fluid and this had the same consistency which is what I loved most about it. I felt like it really stuck to the skin and covered right away. Comes in an easy clear pump bottle. I only used one pump and that was enough to cover the face. I also like how it was illuminating but not too dewy. Great foundation and can’t wait to buy the rest of the shades to finish my kit. Here is a before and after of one of my bridesmaids.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Sherry E.
Review for: Nude Beige
I love the coverage of this foundation! It's buildable and doesn't feel drying or look cakey on my skin...I can cover my rosacea pretty much with this! It's fairly inexpensive and this is the first time I have looked at this brand in depth! What a deal!
Aaliyah M.
Olivehurst
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Review for: Fair
Really do recommend this product for combination skin! Full coverage and long wear lasting, ice looked around for many foundations over the years and this is the one !
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Bethany I.
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Bethany I.
This foundation is a hidden gem. I have finally found a routine that I love where my skin stays hydrated and this foundation plays a huge role. After moisturizing my face, I use this foundation mixed with the la girl concealer (primarily foundation, but it is slightly dark for my skin tone) and blend with a beauty blender and it looks incredible. I wouldn't recommend if you swear by matte foundation, but if you love that dewy look- this foundation is for you. I tend to rub the tip of my nose throughout the day, but the product stays in place.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Beatriz A.
Review for: Natural
[product:l.a.-girl-pro-coverage-illuminating-foundation] is amazing this base have excellent cover is a matte finish but with natural dewy. Feel lightweight is long lasting good for dry skin look very beautiful all day long 😍🥰. The packaging is very pretty and good quality.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oumaima A.
il y a 5 mois
rosa V. il y a 5 mois
yes, it has very good coverage! like all makeup you need your concealer too. but if you use only the base, its finish is beautiful.
Sarah L.
cork
il y a un an
Question for my freckly girls! Which full coverage foundation are you using at the moment? My go to right now is LA girl foundation, I use the shade natural. L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating FoundationI’m obsessed with the coverage it gives me, and also Revolution concealer [product:makeup-revolution-conceal-&-define-full-coverage-foundation-f05]I find fantastic for dark circles and redness, as you can see I have a lot! What do you think?
Alejandra G. il y a un an
YOU LOOK AMAZING, I'LL TRY IT AS SOON AS I CAN