L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder

by L.A. Girl

Contouring made easy with color coordinated shades. Available in 8 cream and 8 powder duos. Buttery, soft formula melts into skin for a natural finish. The smooth powder formula blends beautifully for a flawless-looking contour. Cream and powder can be used together or separately. Be sure to try the additional shimmery highlight-contour palette available in both formulas.

Which variety would you suggest for a very fair skintone (as white as paper)? To me, fair and light look more orange than natural...
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder!
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder uploaded by Lashelle L.
Review for: Medium
Can't wait to try this I will do a review later price is great quality is good I love la colors
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
I found this for a dollar at dollar tree and it’s so good! It’s super creamy and easy to apply. It blends out very well. I apply with a brush then melt into skin with a damp beauty blender. My new favorite contour. I used shade light and I love it, perfect for super fair skin.
Tara G.
Biloxi , MS
This is a great product I've just recently purchased and used and was quite impressed especially since I only paid a dollar for it at the local dollar tree would definitely recommend
Bethany S.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Fair
I really like this! If the light shade hadn’t broken I’d have given it 5 stars. But it did. Like, just fell out of the pan 😳 But the darker is a nice neutral contour shade. Not to ashy, and not too orange.
maddie P.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Fair
I really like this product. They have a TON of shades, so a pale girl like me is not limited to really dark shades. A little bit of product goes a long way.
Kieshaa M.
Review for: Natural
I like this little contour powder pallet. It’s good when your just going for a natural look , not dramatic at all.
Rosa L.
Bronx
L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder uploaded by Rosa L.
The contour shade is perfect for my skintone. It’s affordable, literally $1 if you find it at dollar tree and its such a steal. Good for all day wear. The setting powder side is patchy in my opinion and creases.
Lizzette G.
Review for: Medium
The contour powder is great very little product goes a long way . It leaves a matte finish and last a long time. I think it does what other higher end brands do . So go out and buy it definitely worth the price.
Elizabeth M.
560 North Somerton Ave #17 Somerton Arizona
I find the powder to be super easy to blend. Definitely has pigment and looks great for an everyday look
Emma P.
Poplar Bluff , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect ashy contour powder! Blends like a dream, can be built up for a more dramatic look or use a light hand for an everyday look. Definitely a staple in my drawer