L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder

by L.A. Girl

Contouring made easy with color coordinated shades. Available in 8 cream and 8 powder duos. Buttery, soft formula melts into skin for a natural finish. The smooth powder formula blends beautifully for a flawless-looking contour. Cream and powder can be used together or separately. Be sure to try the additional shimmery highlight-contour palette available in both formulas.

Which variety would you suggest for a very fair skintone (as white as paper)? To me, fair and light look more orange than natural...
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder!
Pottsville , PA
L.A. Girl Pro Contour Powder uploaded by Rosa L.
The contour shade is perfect for my skintone. It’s affordable, literally $1 if you find it at dollar tree and its such a steal. Good for all day wear. The setting powder side is patchy in my opinion and creases.
Sweet Home, OR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. the contour side is just the right shade for my skin tone . if I use other bronzers they tend to turn orange on my skin but this one doesn't do that. it wears all day and the highlighter  part is beautiful. at my local dollar general I got the duo for $1 and it is my fave thing now. I bought one for my best friend and her sister they both love it
Northville, MI
I found this for a dollar at dollar tree and it’s so good! It’s super creamy and easy to apply. It blends out very well. I apply with a brush then melt into skin with a damp beauty blender. My new favorite contour. I used shade light and I love it, perfect for super fair skin.
Review for: Medium
The contour powder is great very little product goes a long way . It leaves a matte finish and last a long time. I think it does what other higher end brands do . So go out and buy it definitely worth the price.
Columbia , PA
Review for: Light
I grabbed this at my local cvs because it was 50% and i had $5 in ecb. I have yet to use it but i did swatch it. The formula seem nice. Didn’t seem chalky and had a pleasant smell. Can’t wait to try it out
Poplar Bluff , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect ashy contour powder! Blends like a dream, can be built up for a more dramatic look or use a light hand for an everyday look. Definitely a staple in my drawer
Review for: Fair
I really like this! Small convenient packaging, the contour powder is the perfect variation that does not look orange or dirty on the skin. Blends very well. The lighter shade can be used to set if in a pinch or traveling/touching up. Fair price point of about $5. My only dislike is that the product can break and smash very easily. I’ve had to replace a few that were hardly used because the product smashed and slowly fell apart out of the pan.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Medium
I love the size of this!! Perfect to get snatched on the go. I use the yellow powder to highlight and brighten and the contour powder to, well contour. I also use this as shadow. The powder tones are rich and smooth. I recommend to everyone, not just a girl on a budget. There's so many shades to choose from!
Loganville , GA
Review for: Fair
I really like this! If the light shade hadn’t broken I’d have given it 5 stars. But it did. Like, just fell out of the pan 😳 But the darker is a nice neutral contour shade. Not to ashy, and not too orange.
Marengo, IL
The contour powder is the best bronzer/contour shade that I've found for my cool-toned skin. It can create a sharp contour, but blends out nicely. Unlike many bronzers, it is not too orangey on my skin.