BY L.A. GIRL

Contouring made easy with color coordinated shades. Available in 8 cream and 8 powder duos. Buttery, soft formula melts into skin for a natural finish. The smooth powder formula blends beautifully for a flawless-looking contour. Cream and powder can be used together or separately. Be sure to try the additional shimmery highlight-contour palette available in both formulas.

Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
L.A Girl contour pro is actually pretty spectacular. They seem to be a company that's overlooked often but they need mentioned more affordable products that actually seem highend.. I've started a nice little collection of L.A Girl makeup products and this by far is one of my favorites
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
Review for: Natural more...
This was actually my first contour cream! And i absolutely loved it! I finished it really fast that i quickly bought two more and till now i still love this contour cream! They blend out perfectly i dont have trouble with it!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
A pretty buildable pallete! I was pretty impressed of the results. I have light medium skin tone so I think it blended pretty nice! It was super affordable and super beautiful results!!!!
nayeli C.
pixley, CA
Review for: Natural more...
I absolutely love this product the concealer is amazing it blended out perfectly and the Contour was really creamy and pigmented I actually love this product
brenna f.
Cookeville
I really like the color im light skin tone but i use the medium shades so the contour is darker. It blends really easily and sits well in the skin.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
The contour is a little orange for my skin. I also felt like it dried my skin out. The lighter color was nicer. It worked well for under my eyes.
Sheeka P.
As far as contour palettes go, this one is pretty great! It's blendable, and buildable so you can achieve as soft or heavy a contour as you like. I'm a beginner to contouring so I use a medium sized flat brush to apply a line of product and then blend it out with a small to medium, round fluffy/buffer type brush.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone! It's super affordable and easy to use as well.
Slainer M.
Muy buena es 100% recomendado de verdad que es muy buena ya que queda compacta en la piel fija y el rostro no se ve super grasos o mis amores me gusta mucho no le doy un 5/5 porque es un poco costoso pero como producto es grandioso se los recomiendo y mucho mis chiquillas vale la pena gastar un poquito de mas por este producto te veras grandiosa y con el rostrose vera mas fino y hermoso♡♥
Ciara W.
Omagh
Very warm contour colours perfect for a bronzed look! I bought mine off beautybay as I'm in the UK! Quite simplistic packing, it can sometimes move any product underneath if it isn't blended with a beauty blender!
Aneri T.
Mumbai, India
Absolutly easy to use and perfect for a sharp contour and highlight. Go To product for sure. Definelty a must have.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this easy to use? Is it creamy or thick?
Slainer M.
I would love to try this product, will it be good to have texture when it comes to applying?
Which shade suits best for indian medium skin with warm undertone?
Tish M.
Fort Myers
Has anyone tried the L.A. Girl Pro Contour Cream kit? How does it show on deeper complexions?