L.A. Girl Pro Contour Cream uploaded by Alexis D.L.A. Girl Pro Contour Cream uploaded by Cynthia H.L.A. Girl Pro Contour Cream uploaded by trish g.

BY L.A. GIRL

Pro Contour Cream - L.A. Girl's Pro Contour Cream is a contouring palette with two highly blendable cream contour and highlighting shades to expertly sculpt and define features. This sheer, cream-to-matte formula provides buildable coverage for a flawless and contoured finish. - Pro Contour Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
A pretty buildable pallete! I was pretty impressed of the results. I have light medium skin tone so I think it blended pretty nice! It was super affordable and super beautiful results!!!!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
L.A Girl contour pro is actually pretty spectacular. They seem to be a company that's overlooked often but they need mentioned more affordable products that actually seem highend.. I've started a nice little collection of L.A Girl makeup products and this by far is one of my favorites
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
The contour is a little orange for my skin. I also felt like it dried my skin out. The lighter color was nicer. It worked well for under my eyes.
Sheeka P.
As far as contour palettes go, this one is pretty great! It's blendable, and buildable so you can achieve as soft or heavy a contour as you like. I'm a beginner to contouring so I use a medium sized flat brush to apply a line of product and then blend it out with a small to medium, round fluffy/buffer type brush.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone! It's super affordable and easy to use as well.
Ciara W.
Omagh
Very warm contour colours perfect for a bronzed look! I bought mine off beautybay as I'm in the UK! Quite simplistic packing, it can sometimes move any product underneath if it isn't blended with a beauty blender!
trish g.
Leeds
This contour cream goes to the top of the class fir me and my skin tone it dosent get any better
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
This is similar to the wet n wild one! Really affordable great pigments and applies really nice
The Q.
Tetouan
Great product with low price and good quaility. Recommend to everyone to try this product.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this easy to use? Is it creamy or thick?
Slainer M.
miami florida
I would love to try this product, will it be good to have texture when it comes to applying?