BY L.A. GIRL

Desiree R.
I loooove this concealer. The price is great and it does exactly what I need it to. Haven't had any problem thus far and I have used it for about 3 months now. Definitely recommend.
Yocelyne B.
Fort Bragg
Great coverage and easy to apply. It really covers my dark circles . The only issue is that it does create creases after a couple hours of wearing it.
Kathy R.
Vineland, NJ
This is a bamp I love this concelar it cover are your imperfection and last alot and you can also used like a eye primer
Vannessa V.
Very good for highlighting under the eye good concealer over all do recommend to buy !
Victoria M.
Best best concealer ever... It conceales ur face so nicely and it's also blendable. It makes ur face look bright. It is best for neutral undertone which gives ur face a unique glow. I wud suggest u guys 2 try it out. It also give full coverage and works as a foundation if u want a natural look. I recommend u 2 buy it ... It is very expensive in my country but it's cheap aboard.. Good luck.100% quarenty
Aroosa M.
West midlands , ['', '', 'Birmingham ']
Absolutely love these concealers i have most of the colours for colour correcting highlighting and contouring they work just as well as the high end brand concealers but are such great value for money have purchased these so many times and will continue to do so always have to have these in my kit!
Chantelle J.
I love this product it helps my make up look flawsless. Very cheap too compared to other concealers if you need a quick fix then this is the one! I love it.
Nichole M.
Gourock
I love this product. It has great coverage. I have used high end and high priced produced and this tops them all. Honestly amazing
Valery B.
Alajuela, Zarcero
I love it so cool,it's exactly what I was expecting, I really recommend it, such a good product and nice quality