L.A. Girl PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC990 Orange Corrector uploaded by Mariam H.L.A. Girl PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC990 Orange Corrector uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY L.A. GIRL

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great formula highly pigmented. I suggest truly buffing it out then applying light foundation in a tapping motion to blend perfectly. It’s buildable but a little goes a long way, it is full coverage I just wish that the formula was smoother and lighter. I suggest it in needed areas and especially under eyes on blemishes.
Dulcia A.
Absolutely perfect to cover up acne of on the darker skin tones!! I broke out one night and used this before doing anything else and no one could even tell I had anything going on
Jaylynn J.
Salisbury, MD
I use this for any blemished and under eye circles. Most of the time, I don’t even need foundation. I actually prefer no foundation. Only for occasions. But I love this concealer.
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets rid of my dark spots and circle TREMENDOUSLY! If you have skin imperfections this is exactly what you need!
Mariam H.
Kuwait City
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤️I do have a Dark Circles And Dark Spots Around my mouth area. This is the first time for me to try this out before i use to cover my dark circles and spots with foundation and concealer but it couldn’t hide then finally i found this once I started to use this orange color corrector as i have more dark circles and dark spots it hide well i really love this and would recommend this to everyone to buy it those of you who have more dark circles and spots its better to use the orange those of you who have less its better to use the peach😍💋❤️👍🏻😘 full rate 5/5
Jam W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few dark spots and uneven spots on my face. After I moisture and prime my face I put this orange corrector in and then blend it in with my finger. After I either directly put my foundation on or put some concealer that's my skin colour so foundation.
Aima J.
Karachi.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best professional concealer to use as a corrector! It has a wide range of color correcting shades that blend easily and makes your face look flawless! A must must have kit!
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
i can not do my makeup eithout this corrector. It has saved my makeup game!! I use it mostly under my eyes, its the perfect orange for brown girls!