BY L.A. GIRL

Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these concealers for a long time. You can use these concealers for under eyes, blemishes, etc. They are very long lasting and you can build the coverage. I have and will continue to recommend to others
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my skin is tanner (Spring and Summer) I will use Fawn. I’ll use this to carve out my eyebrows and to highlight. I like that it is yellow and compliments my skin tone. I like that it is buildable. I would definitely recommend this. I will continue to use this product.
Sydjea 🌿.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good coverage. Buildable formula. I have one complaint about this product and it is that it creases. I have tried using it several ways and it always creases. Doesn’t blend well with liquid foundations.
Chas M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for highlighting and contouing for clients and myself for The price tag of 2.99 you truly get a high-quality formula I would say it is a must try and must have
Dalila A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love LA colors concealers, amazing coverage and tons of colors. I recommend this to anyone!! The best part, is not expensive at all!!! I wouldn’t compare this one because there’s nothing like it, I love it.
Kate M.
La Crosse
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this shade to add a Liquid contour. It’s not super pigmented, but I actually like that because it makes it easier to blend out.
Manoj S.
100 heard st unit 428 chelsea
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a perfect concealer for under eye and blemishes and uneven skin tone. I have been using past 2 years and not planning to change.
Bria T.
two shades lighter than my skin tone, I love using it to high light... Amazing product and blends well. Recommend to every mua
Kimberly C.
Highspire , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best affordable concealer ever I use for eye brows everyday and eyeshadow base amazing for the price I have so many colors
Bianca R.
Houston,TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Matches my skin tone. Loves how it glide on and the creamy texture. Nice concealer have my eyebrows looking good.