L.A. Girl PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC977 Warm Sand uploaded by Morgan D.

BY L.A. GIRL

Rina R.
Great for cream contour one of the best drugstore products. Many beauty gurus use it, it’s worth their unbeatable price and gives the best contour. They have nice shades and overall their product is great!
Minna S.
Orange , CA
LA Girl concealers are my fave because they're affordable and there's so many shades to choose from. I use these as creme contour as well as highlight and to conceal my blemishes.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Applicator is good. Coverage is okay. Reason for 3 stars is that it's not a must have for me and the color I purchased "classic ivory" is straight up pink- i recommend looking at the colors in store prior to purchase if you can because the names of the colors and the pictures online vary from the actual color.
Taliyah P.
Inkster, MI
This is my everyday concealer! It looks so nice on the skin. The applicator is so nice cause you just squeeze it out and brush it on. Very easy to use. Best for under eyes. I would buy this again for sure.
Morgan D.
This is my everyday concealer I use for my natural makeup routine. I can’t imagine using another concealer! I will always use this! It’s great for my dark spots under my eyes.
briellemakeupartis t.
Bronx, NY
I love these concealers so much only problem is sometimes there’s little flecks and flakes of product and it’s hard to get out when it’s already on the face
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Not worth the hype. For the price it wasn’t a bad concealer it wasn’t great either. It settled in my fine lines and made my dry under eyes more dry.
Jedaun C.
La Verne, CA
Works amazingly for my skin. It does make my face look a little dry sometimes but perfect for bags under your eyes and perfect for contouring.
Manoj S.
100 heard st unit 428 chelsea
It’s a perfect concealer for under eye and blemishes and uneven skin tone. I have been using past 2 years and not planning to change.
Yesenia A.
Ozone Park, NY
Not my fav. I used this once and it was okay but when I went to use it a couple days later all this water came out. It's a no for me.