BeautyFaceFace MakeupL.A. Girl
Pro Conceal HD Concealer,028 Ounce (Light Ivory)

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer,0.28 Ounce (Light Ivory)

by L.A. Girl

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. *Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation. HOW TO USE Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

Evens out skin tone; natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone; Crease-resistant; Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.; Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer,0.28 Ounce (Light Ivory)!
Melissa V.
Homestead, FL
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer,0.28 Ounce (Light Ivory) uploaded by Melissa V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this concealer to prime my eyes as well as carve my eyebrows . It’s very rich and creamy very light weight and slides with the brush. It help with your eyeshadow to stick .[product:la-girl-pro-conceal-hd-concealer,028-ounce-(light-ivory)]
ryn M.
Purchased at: CVS
This is genuinely the smoothest concealer I have ever tried PLUS it is insanely cheap! You can find it at the dollar store and its way worth the price. It covers amazing and is definitely buildable.
Chloe S.
You can't get a better concealer for the price! This is my favorite concealer to use for any reason, and I don't see any point in spending a lot of money on a concealer when this one is available for around $5.
Summer E.
Ponca City, OK
Too light for my skin but I’d recommend the product. Inexpensive and I’m sure a dupe for tarte
Yessica C.
Corpus Christi
This concealer is super accessible and wonderfully priced and it really is great, it helps you cover dark circles and illuminate, it is also great to use on the eyes before applying the shadows!
Delaney W.
Evansville, IN
This is just okay. It didn’t really cover much up. I had to use a lot to get to the coverage that I wanted. However, this cover was a good match for my skin. I think I just prefer a stick concealer more.
Yessica C.
Corpus Christi
Este corrector me encanta para todo y especialmente en los ojos también hace muy buen trabajo y resalta me las sombras de los ojos!
Michelle N.
I think this shade is good to brighten my under eyes. Doesn’t have packaging when sold at store
Abbie G.
Staffordsvlle, VA
Affordable nice concealer for any use it’s so nice and easy too blend out and apply good
member-1795d1
It was perfect I love it L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Fairest - 0.28oz it makes eyes look bigger and pretty it just the perfect thing.

Looking for your answer?