BY L.A. GIRL

Sc; b.
Sc; b.
Review for: Concealer
I am a huge fan of the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer, I think they are amazing. The concealers are median to full coverage and they sit well on the skin. The color correctors do a great job at correcting redness, under eye circles, etc. I would definitely recommend them, they are affordable and easy to carry and travel with. However the dark shades did not do a great job for contouring. I have fair skin so it's really hard for me to find a contour shade that will not look muddy or orange. I used mine in the shade Beautiful Bronze, the problem that I had with it was that it tend to dry very quickly and once I went to blend it it would not blend and it would just sit on the skin in a harsh line. I've given this product a lot of tries and and tried to bled it out using different methods such as a sponge and brush but it would not want to blend. overall I think the lighter concealer shades are awesome and the color corrector do a great job.
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
Review for: Concealer
This is my all time favorite beauty supply concealer. I use this as a foundation, concealer, corrector, highlight, contour. I usually pay about 3-4$ for it, so it's very affordable dolls! I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a affordable concealer. This concealer blends out so perfectly. I use it especially to carve out my brows, it works magic on my brows. Covers up the extra hairs that I don't want to be seen and so much more... if you let it sit out for a few mins it thickens ups and me personally I like it better like that for my brows. This is like a all in one concealer you can never go wrong with it !
Allison S.
Allison S.
Falls, PA
Review for: Concealer
This product is affordable but one of the best concealers of its kind. It has a brush tip and medium coverage. If your skin is moisturized you can layer the concealer well as long as you set it. My favorite way to use it is to dust a layer of powder foundation all over (except for my under eyes) then spot conceal, baking with a translucent powder afterwords. I use creamy beige under my eyes and light ivory on my face. Have gone though 3 total so far!
Tela I.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Concealer
This is my favorite color correcting concealer!!! I purchased them about 2 weeks ago and they have changed he makeup game for me! I have the orange, yellow and green and use them just about everyday! They are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. They also have great coverage and are very bendable! I would love to try other shades to brighten and contour.
Isamar G.
Isamar G.
Review for: Concealer
The L.A concealer what's there not to love about it especially for the price that it is .. who doesn't love A great product for an affordable price. One thing I did not really like it's just a little bit on the dry side for me especially when my skin is really dry doesn't really look right but when my skin is doing great I love the coverage and everything about it. Definitely good for contouring if you get the right colors.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Concealer
Not sure about the High Definition aspect of these, but I still like it. I originally bought 2 shades but one of them didn't work (don't remember which one it was). But the Creamy Beige- for my skin color - works like a charm for covering the dark part of my dark circles, like correcting the color. And after I apply this, then I'll use a regular concealer. So in short, I use it as a corrector and not a concealer. It is super affordable and I do recommend it.
gaby B.
gaby B.
Review for: Concealer
I really like this concealer, i love the variety of shades it has. It has a great consistency, it is not too matte nor too dewy, its very affordable, it has really good coverage and it doesnt look cakey. The only thing i dont like would be the packaging, i love the brush end but ur not able to use all the product in the squeeze tube. I would buy again for sure.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Buffalo
Review for: Concealer
It's great coverage for the price is say medium I don't know if you can build it up I would assume so I just don't since I'm using it to highlight under the eyes and nose and on the nose and chin and forehead and I get oily in all those areas so i don't want to add too much product. It lasts a long time doesn't crease like crazy and doesn't smell
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
Review for: Concealer
I saw so much hype about this product online and thought I'd try it. The price is so great and the amount that comes in the tubes is equally as great. I would say this is a medium coverage concealer (which I always use) so I was very happy with this product. I will continue to use this, for my face and eyelids!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Review for: Concealer
My cousin got this for me from Ulta and they are lifesavers! I use 2 shades for contouring and highlight. It's creamy and lasts all day long. The long paintbrush like applicator makes making lines easy. It's inexpensive and there are so many different shades for concealing and color correcting too. I would recommend this product to every one !
Niccole H.
Niccole H.
Where can you get this and does it fry ot your skin?