BY L.A. GIRL #17 in Concealer

Sc; b.
Sc; b.
I am a huge fan of the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer, I think they are amazing. The concealers are median to full coverage and they sit well on the skin. The color correctors do a great job at correcting redness, under eye circles, etc. I would definitely recommend them, they are affordable and easy to carry and travel with. However the dark shades did not do a great job for contouring. I have fair skin so it's really hard for me to find a contour shade that will not look muddy or orange. I used mine in the shade Beautiful Bronze, the problem that I had with it was that it tend to dry very quickly and once I went to blend it it would not blend and it would just sit on the skin in a harsh line. I've given this product a lot of tries and and tried to bled it out using different methods such as a sponge and brush but it would not want to blend. overall I think the lighter concealer shades are awesome and the color corrector do a great job.
Nadia L.
Nadia L.
This is my all time favorite beauty supply concealer. I use this as a foundation, concealer, corrector, highlight, contour. I usually pay about 3-4$ for it, so it's very affordable dolls! I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a affordable concealer. This concealer blends out so perfectly. I use it especially to carve out my brows, it works magic on my brows. Covers up the extra hairs that I don't want to be seen and so much more... if you let it sit out for a few mins it thickens ups and me personally I like it better like that for my brows. This is like a all in one concealer you can never go wrong with it !
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
Garden Grove
L.A. Girl's is one of the first to pop into many people's heads, at least those who follow what's hot in the US nd that it's supposedly a dupe for Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer. I don't buy that last bit for a second, but I can see the appeal of this very affordable concealer that caters mostly to darker skin tones. The great variety of shades makes this concealer also a great choice for contouring, but I can't help myself to not say that when it comes to light shades, this doesn't have the best colour selection, mostly as far the undertones are concerned.
Allison S.
Allison S.
State college , PA
This product is affordable but one of the best concealers of its kind. It has a brush tip and medium coverage. If your skin is moisturized you can layer the concealer well as long as you set it. My favorite way to use it is to dust a layer of powder foundation all over (except for my under eyes) then spot conceal, baking with a translucent powder afterwords. I use creamy beige under my eyes and light ivory on my face. Have gone though 3 total so far!
Catherine
Catherine
For the price, this concealer provides pretty good coverage. It is very buildable, and good for all areas of the face, but it’s not flashback friendly at all. I also find that it breaks me out very quickly. I personally think that the product is overrated, but I do appreciate a cheap concealer. I would definitely buy it again, but for short wears so it doesn’t soak into my skin for too long.
Tela I.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite color correcting concealer!!! I purchased them about 2 weeks ago and they have changed he makeup game for me! I have the orange, yellow and green and use them just about everyday! They are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. They also have great coverage and are very bendable! I would love to try other shades to brighten and contour.
Isamar G.
Isamar G.
The L.A concealer what's there not to love about it especially for the price that it is .. who doesn't love A great product for an affordable price. One thing I did not really like it's just a little bit on the dry side for me especially when my skin is really dry doesn't really look right but when my skin is doing great I love the coverage and everything about it. Definitely good for contouring if you get the right colors.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Dallas, TX
Not sure about the High Definition aspect of these, but I still like it. I originally bought 2 shades but one of them didn't work (don't remember which one it was). But the Creamy Beige- for my skin color - works like a charm for covering the dark part of my dark circles, like correcting the color. And after I apply this, then I'll use a regular concealer. So in short, I use it as a corrector and not a concealer. It is super affordable and I do recommend it.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I love these concealers I have a lot of them, I love the fact the company makes so much with so many different color to choose from, I don’t care for the applicator because when the product is almost done it’s hard to squeeze it out to use it even if there’s a lot left in there beside the container this is a great product, buildable and great coverage
Hagar O.
Hagar O.
Stamford, CT
This are great for the price. They provide amazing coverage and the color correctors really get the job done. The only con is sometimes they do separate in the tube and it's hard to mix it back up but if you store them properly you can avoid that problem entirely. Really amazing one is my go to concealer and I recommend it to everyone because it's so easy to use because of the brush applicator tip
Niccole H.
Niccole H.
Where can you get this and does it fry ot your skin?
Luz G.