BY L.A. GIRL #3 in Concealer

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture.  The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.  Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

• Is it better than tarte ?7 Answers
  • I'm new in this concealer thing and I'd like to know how good are...7 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are t...38 Answers
LaBrisha B.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
I love this concealer... When I do a light contour and highlight these are my go tos. I use the toast as a highlighter for everyday brighting. It is easy to set(i use elf translucent hd powder) and it works wonders and I dont look ashy when i use a setting powder. I find that for me it is really easy to blend out (I use my fingers or a blending sponge). I also find that this product is extreamly inexpensive and wore well with a non drugstore foundation (I used mac 9.0 color match I believe) and it comes out beautiful everytime.My only dislikes with this product is sometimes when you are trying to dispense product a clear liquid (I think its water) squirts out ...I have also had one clog up, which caused the bottom to burst when I tried squeezing it (but I will take the blame for that since I did not clean the applicator brush that is attached). Even with the small set backs I will still continue to purchase the hd concealer because it is a great value and has more pros than cons.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
San Antonio, TX
A very nice product to always have handy in your makeup bag, this concealer is cheap, has pretty good coverage, & a large array of colors to match many skin tones. I've had this concealer in my makeup draw for probably 2 years now, & I will keep rebuying for the great value it is. There are some down sides, however. I've experienced separation in my product where just clear liquid will come out at times, also, it only provides about medium coverage, but is buildable. I have a love/hate relationship with the brush tip. It makes for easy application, but is very unsanitary, especially if you are using this product for acne coverage. I would suggest squeezing the product on to your hand & then applying with a clear concealer brush, which defeats the purpose of the quick & easy brush applicator. All in all, it is good for the price, but there are better concealers out there. It receives 4 stars for the value, but one removed for the coverage & other issues mentioned. Worth a try!
Charlsie N.
Charlsie N.
I am extremely hard to please when it comes to concealers. I have the world's worst dark circles and veins underneath my eyes that I struggle to cover up daily. Because of this, I am very critical of the concealers I try, and despite the good reviews this one has received, I am not one hundred percent impressed. My main problem with this concealer is the thickness. It is almost so thick that it is nearly impossible to blend out with my real techniques sponge, so I find the best way to apply is patting with my fingers. I continue to build layer upon layer and while it may finally cover my darkness, it's such a long process to receive a subpar look that I will only give this product three stars. Do yourself a favor and buy the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Best drugstore concealer I have yet to find!
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really full coverage, yet light weight product. The seller is really nice and my package got here within 2 days which was fast than expected. I like how I was able to choose my colors. Once you receive the product, I suggest shaking it around or squeezing the tube to get everything combined. Some people were saying their concealers were defective because the first thing that came out was water/clear liquid, but that's because it got separated. This is a common occurrence with all liquid products. The shade Nude is a really good color correcting shade if the orange corrector is too much for you. It has salmon undertones and I use that to color correct my dark circles because I have fair skin. I had normal/dry under eyes and my friend has oily skin, the products work amazing for us both.
parand s.
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a product junkie. I worked at Home Shopping network for years as a on air model and those cameras can be unforgiving especially in HD. I have tried all the concealer lines including MAC, Estée Lauder, Fashion Fair, Smashbox,Makeup Forever and more. This one is great, I wear toffee and have very oily skin. This product doesn't settle in lines and has a great finish. Tip : If you are African American and are able to locate the orange correcting one , not listed on Walgreen site currently use it first and then use the color concealer on top. But this is the extra step you need if you want a Kim Kardashian look and need to be absolutely flawless. The Orange is the only color that takes all the darkness away and with the color concealer on top it will be Perfection for hours.
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I have bought 6 of these concealers off of eBay for $10. the mahogany is totally not my shade and is very cool, the almond was much too light to your for anything except color correcting. So i was left to dark cocoa as my concealer, chestnut and toast as my highlighters, and i used a mixture of beautiful bronze, almond, and mahongany as color correctors. This product is extremely thick and despite being very good quality I don't think it should be $2 for the small amount that they give you. Nika K has beautiful concealers for the same price and for a lot more but LA girl has a lot more shades so I see the hype around that. You will most definitely find your concealer shade but if you are as dark as me then no contour shade is in your realm.
S P.
S P.
I got the LA girl orange corrector .If i will come to my skin type I got acne sometimes.So Its ended up with some dark spots always.This corrector works perfect to hide my dark spots as well as my under eye dark circle.I love to use this before my foundation. A tiny amount makes everything disappear. But you need to be little cautious while applying as it is very thick in consistency. So apply a little first and blend it .Its provided with a brush applicator which makes a very easy application.The price is also very reasonable. But only thing i don't like about this you need purchase online only.I search my nearby Walgreen's they even don't carry it in store.So that's the only thing Otherwise definitely a must try .
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL
I ordered this concealer with the hope it would cover my dark under eye circles. It seems to be a very popular concealer. I imagine the many color choices is the main reason for it's popularity. I love that idea and I love the texture of this product but it just did not cover my dark circles. Most demonstrations using this product have persons putting on so many other products along with the concealer. I wanted this product to cover by itself. My photo is with this concealer and no other makeup product except moisturizer (Estée Lauder Daywear) applied about fifteen minutes before the concealer. There are two applications of the concealer on the eye. The color is Creamy Beige. I got similar results with Pure Beige.
Maria V.
Maria V.
I've tried all the other concealers youtubers rave about and they never worked for me. This is the only concealer that works great for me, blends easily, and does not crease.

Normally I have to place a little product on the back of my hand to warm up the prudct because it does come out just a little lumpy. I always apply it with a damp beauty blender or some damp sponge. This method of application works best for me. Whenever I apply it straight to my face, or with my fingers, it ends up creasing though out the day for me. But it still blends and applies very well.

You also cannot beat the super affordable price compared to all the expensive high end concealers.
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
I love the L.A. Girl Pro HD Concealer! I give the packaging a 4/5. I believe if it were in a stick form or more of an easier applicator, I wouldn't lose so much product when squeezing the tube. However, for the price, it's a steal and most comparable in coverage to the MAC Cosmetics Prolong Wear Concealer which we all know is high in price tag ($21) compared to this! This provides a full coverage blendable but lightweight formula that conceals under eyes and spot corrects any problem areas. If you are looking for a concealer with a wide range of colors, affordable, and full coverage.. This is the perfect concealer/spot corrector/liquid contour for you!
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?
Auristela G.
Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
Can someone tell me how to use the green and yellow ones?