BeautyFaceFace MakeupL.A. Girl
Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)

by L.A. Girl

972 Natural (2 Pack), Crease resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet light weight texture. The long wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

Crease resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet light weight texture.; The long wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.; Provides complete, natural looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.; (2 pack)

Are these concealers actually worth the hype?
Start your review of L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)!
Hayli S.
Eugene, OR
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Hayli S.
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 971 Classic Ivory (2 Pack)
This concealer is the absolute best i’ve ever used! it is super pigmented and lasts all day with powder. It is also super cheap too! Best quality for the price.
Shea J.
Orange, TX
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Shea J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 971 Classic Ivory (2 Pack)
This concealer works wonders for my super dark eye circles. I love the tube that it comes in too, super easy application. It blends effortlessly and the coverage is awesome. It’s the only concealer i’ll ever use again!
Serena W.
Morristown, TN
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Serena W.
I’m impressed with this concealer! It stays on really well and is super cheap so I can’t complain. It gives the best under eye look and I use it on top of lids too. I will definitely be buying more shades!
Marie  M.
Cypress, CA
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Marie  M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)
LA Girl Pro Conceal HD makes doing my brows so much easier. I use it to outline my brow before I even start to add pomade then start the pomade at my arch and blend it ombré to my inner brow and darker to the end of my brow. I then blend in the concealer. LA Girl Pro Conceal HD rocks! L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Fairest - 0.28oz
Hayfa O.
houston
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Hayfa O.
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 974 Nude (2 Pack)
This is a great cheap concealer literally the best, so easy to blend and apply, especially with the small brush it comes with. Nothing I would try to improve about this product. I definitely recommend it to others.
Lourdes  A.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Lourdes  A.
Purchased at: CVS
Pros: similar shade range as Fenty Beauty foundation/concealer. Medium to full coverage, creamy texture for an easy blend and multi purpose (freckles, liner, shadow, highlight, blush). 10/10 for the payoff and budget friendly.
Yenisey  R.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Yenisey  R.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Yenisey  R.
After using this product honestly I saw that my makeup look different and that quality on lighting and cleaning it’s amazing
shax B.
Jamaica, NY
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by shax B.
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)
This conceal is bomb and it is a complete dupe for high end concealers. It has full coverage and it is buildable. It could be improved. And it is long lasting. I would recommend it to others
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Lizi G.
The price is so cheap but it works like magic! Have been using for few years now and one of the great options for sure!❤️❤️
Belen  H.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack) uploaded by Belen  H.
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD 972 Natural (2 Pack)
This concealer is underrated!!! This will be my second time purchasing because its that good!!! Pefect coverage and doesnt sink into any lines when I set it. It's also multifunctional, I use this to prime my lids, conceal, and contour because it comes in so many shades!!! You cannot go wrong with it and it's usually always on sale at ulta!!!