BY L.A. GIRL #34 in BB Cream

All-in-One Skin Beautifier Helps Prime Moisturize Skin 2 Helps Enhance Skin 3 Paraben Fragrance Free see more...

• How does this compare to the Smashbox BB cream? And is it hard to...1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it break you out?2 Answers
  • Is it good ? I've heard about this but not sure 1 Answers
Ali C.
Ali C.
Review for: Light Medium
Now that the weather is finally warming up here in Michigan, I have been wanting to wear foundation less, which is how I discovered this BB cream. This is a perfect shade for me this spring (I am pretty fair in the winter but starting to get some color and tan easily in the summer, if that helps), and I will probably purchase a darker one to use this summer since this is so good and inexpensive. It blends really well and has decent coverage (I still need to use a concealer for my acne spots), but I really like that it feels nice and light and doesn't budge during the day. I can wear this all day long during work without worrying about touch-ups. I would definitely recommend this BB cream!
andrea d.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
I purchased this gem from ikatehouse.com a week ago for the price of $5.99 or $4.99, I believe. I think the formulation is great and provides great coverage for being a BB cream. It also applies very smoothly and feels weightless on the skin. My only problem with the product is the very limiting shade range which is quite disappointing coming from LA girl, considering the amazing shade range within the pro concealers. However, I was able to fix my too dark BB cream with just a dab of lotion. Overall, this product is really worth checking out.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Review for: Medium
I was on the hunt for a bb cream that had a yellow undertone since most were pink based. I finally zeroed in on this one and am loving it. I have dry skin so it's great for me since it has a dewy finish that keeps my skin hydrated . I only need a little product since I am only looking for light coverage on a daily basis, but I think the coverage can be built to medium. I am happy with the product and would definitely repurchase!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Light Medium
It makes your skin look like skin but better. light to medium coverage. I have a lot of redness on my nose and I can build it to cover it. I honestly cannot begin to describe what a good product this is. I was hesitant at fist because of how cheap it is but once i started using it I keep going back to it. You get 1oz. which is how much you get on a regular foundation and i paid $4.99 for it.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm in love with this BB cream. It's super light weight and gives me a smooth finish. It's sheer but gives you a nice dewy glow. I have dry skin and I feel this is hydrating. I have purchased this several times and recommend other to try it out. It doesn't last all day but if you don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup but what a nice glow this would be it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is currently my favorite bb cream because it gives such a beautiful finish and a little really goes a long way. The price is also a huge bonus for a jobless teenager like me. The only downside with this product is that since i have oily skin i have to powder throughout the day but it last all day so I'm willing to put up with that
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
My top bb cream , many reasons why ! First it's only 5$ ūüė≤ can't beat that , I'm not really into to the high coverage on the daily but this covers all my blemishes and redness with out feeling cakey on my face ! This is amazing stuff I use to different shades medium and medium deep just depending on the day lol recommend it !
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg , VA
I have very dry skin as well as mild rosacea. This product works wonderfully paired with a medium coverage powder to provide full coverage that's smooth and not thick or "cakey" in appearance. It also works well on its own or with a translucent setting powder for light coverage and a smooth natural look.
Kaliena B.
Kaliena B.
Snellville, GA
This is a great product. It is smooth and blends well with skin for a natural look. This BB cream also has multiple shades for darker women. My only issue is the coverage to get full coverage it takes a lot of it most likey because pf how thin it is which is helpful for eveyday use.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Review for: Light Medium
I have the light shade, it's a little pinky in my face but I still like this. It has light to medium coverage, if you have oily skin you need to set it with powder because shine will come out in matter of a few hours. It's perfect for everyday use so I highly recommend this.
Ulga D.
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
what kind of coverage this product?
Sade H.
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
What kind of coverage can this product give?