L.A. Girl Oomph'D Mascara uploaded by kristin w.

BY L.A. GIRL

Clump-free one-coat formula creates maximum volume without weighing down lashes. Ideal cone-tip brush separates, volumizes, & defines lashes.

How to Use;

Apply 1-2 coats as desired. Begin from base of lashes and sweep up to tip.

Alexagomez G.
Chula Vista , CA
This mascara is pretty great for a natural look if you are looking for a dramatic lash this is not the product although I do love it in those no makeup makeup days!!
Stacey H.
Augusta, GA
Complete garbage. Consistency is like an old-fashioned paste mascara, which I can get down with. But the bristles on the brush are so short that it's like you're using a spatula to coat your lashes. It's clumpy, and it starts flaking within 15 minutes. I got this as a BOGO; but even at $2.50 I would never buy this again. Headed back to Ulta to get a $12 mini of Benefits They're Real. That mascara, Diorshow, and Too Faced Better Than Sex are the only mascaras I have tried that are worth anyone's time.
kristin w.
madison
This mascara makes my eyelashes look so full and long!! They almost look like falsies if i put enough on. Plus the mascara doesn’t clump up if you apply layers ! I would definitely recommend.L.A. Girl Oomph'D Mascara
Rachael H.
I bought this mascara because it was on sale and it sounded great and even when not on sale, the price is really reasonable. When I purchased it though, it was super clumpy. The wand was fine and it did add volume, but I could get over the clumps and how my lashes were not separated at at. I definitely do not recommend.
Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
This mask never thought it would be so good, because I slept naps and do not run like other masks, it's so cheap but so good at the time of removing makeup is easy not like others who wash your face and try to remove the makeup that was missing by removing and you return and you pass a towel and there is all the mask, recommended.

Esta mascara nunca pense que seria tan bueno, porque he dormido siestas y no se me corren como otras mascaras, es tan barata pero tan buena a la hora de uno desmaquillarse es facil no como otros que te lavas tu cara y se tratas de quitar el maquillaje que faltaba por quitar y vuelves y te pasas una toalla y ahi queda toda la mascara, recomendada. L.A. Girl Oomph'D Mascara
Shalini S.
Auckland
I just bought this yesturday. Easy to apply and makes my lashes look naturally long and also bold