BY L.A. GIRL

Metal Liquid Lipstick is the next generation in lip color.  Available in a flattering collection of nude and jewel tone shades, this creamy, non-drying formula applies on smooth with a rich metallic finish. The comfortable, luxurious formula leaves lips feeling as beautiful as they look with added vitamin E and argan oil.

How to Use

Apply a thin coat evenly on lips and let dry. Re-apply as desired. To remove, use an oil based makeup remover.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this while it was on sale at Ulta for $3 and it was an incredible buy. These are ultra pigmented, opaque, and extremely metallic lip glosses that stay in place really well with minimal transfer. They are an excellent dupe for the Smashbox metallic lips." in 3 reviews
Becky S.
I was surprised that this $4 liquid lipstick would be somewhat impressive. The packaging is a very modest plastic tube with a different shade screw on lid but with at least 13 different shades offered, they all look nearly alike on the outside (you can't see in to look at the actual product).
After buying and breaking the seal you can smell a light but pleasant vanilla-esque fragrance from the light metallic product on the doe foot wand.
The 3 shades I've bought; Champagne, Illuminate and Golden have all swatched and applied evenly and smoothly. They aren't bright, bold metallic shades like Too Faced Melted Gold Liquified Lip Gloss Melted Gold 1.8 oz or Victoria's Secret Beauty Pure Metal Intense Lip Lacquer Lights but they're still very pigmented with a lighter metallic colour.
***Check out online images of colours and swatches before buying so you have an idea what shade is inside in case your store doesn't have "tester" displays.
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Review for: Smolder, Illuminate more...
Beautiful colors! I originally gave these a very harsh review but I gave them another shot and it turns out mine were just defective. My replacements are great. They last a long time as long as I am not eating greasy food. I like the formula, it does not make my lips feel dry or uncomfortable at all.

Aisha C.
Review for: Prism more...
This formula is what every liquid lipstick should aspire to be! It's soft and matte. It moves with your skin so your lips don't feel shrink wrapped. The metalic finish is far from 1980's glitter chunks! The color is so pretty too!! It really does look like a hot pink prism.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Smolder more...
I like this product, but it’s not my favorite. My favorite thing about it is the color; it’s gorgeous. The packaging is really pretty, which I love. It lasts a pretty long time depending on what I’m doing. It also doesn’t dry my lips too much. Overall, it’s a good product.
Lauren B.
Not my favorite metallic lipstick. Has a very short wear time and it seems to feather easily. I bought it at my local drugstore for about $5, and I think I got what I paid for. I would love to try other shades but I don’t think that this product holds up well.
Emily H.
Kerens
Review for: Champagne more...
, this gloss isn't absolutely horrible but it is a little too thick and the applicator is long and awkward to handle. Aside from that it has a wonderful color a good consistency that would be great if it was a little thinner and it stays on well once applied
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Smolder more...
I have to admit, I had high hopes for this product. I had heard about it and I was excited to get my hands on it. However, when it dried down it dried my lips and started to flake, and I was not impressed with the formula. While it is a good price and I love the color, I wish it had more moisturizing features to it. I probably will try this again because I really wanted it to work for me.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Lavish, Illuminate, Champagne more...
I wish more metallic lippies were available and I've been looking for over a year. They are slowly starting to come out but they are all browns and not very pigmented and this one is no exception. Wears off pretty swiftly and is a bit drying.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How durable is this lipstick?