L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss

by L.A. Girl

Blurring the lines between lipstick and lip gloss, Matte Pigment Lipgloss has become a favorite of makeup artists, bloggers and fans. Available in 16 bold shades that provide rich and intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish, for a gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.

How To Use:

Apply a thin coat evenly on lips and let dry. Re-apply as desired. Formula is fast drying and long wearing. To remove lipgloss, use an oil based makeup remover.

Does this lip gloss keep on for the whole day or does it wear out?
Iss this product long lasting?
Start your review of L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss!
Product Highlights
I Love it, long lasting, pretty colors, cheap, really worth it, doesn't remove easily, only with make up remover in reviews
Baires S.
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by Baires S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Black Currant
Bought it on clearance and thought "it has gloss in it's name despite being matte. Surely it would be slightly moisturizing. Right?" Absolutely wrong. Did a 6 hour wear test via a stream to see how it would perform. Putting it on? Awful, it felt dry the moment I put it on my lips and it got worse as I had to add layers cuz the colour didn't spread evenly with one swipe. The colour itself? Well the camera wasn't super zoomed in but the colour looked nice for what it is. What I didn't notice was after 6+ hours, it would be so flaky and somehow said flakes ended up on my teeth and refused to come off. Oh, and the actual removal from the lips itself? A pain to deal with as oil did not remove it, but scrubbing the lips hard with a microfiber cloth or my finger did the trick, but it basically left my lips irritated with all that force. Now I get why this was on clearance, but geez whiz. Don't call it a gloss when it's actually a liquid lipstick.
Norquis S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Bazaar
Before and after. Dries fast and does not feel dry on the lips. It’s easy to apply and it is affordable. I have a review on my YT.
gracie M.
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by gracie M.
Review for: Dreamy
love this color, its finish is not glossy its more like a matte and kinda sticky but pretty color #lip #makeup #lagirl
Katherine F.
Durham, NC
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by Katherine F.
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by Katherine F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta le doy un 100/100. De lo mejor de los recomiendo mucho la verdad es Muy bueno ♥️♥️👑♥️👑♥️👑👑♥️♥️no puede faltar uno en nuestro vanity
Hilaria V.
Salem, OR
I like the colors am mate is perfect for mi lips. Mi daughter like to most of the other lipstick
Alejandra R.
Allston, MA
I like the variety of colors that this product offers. Some of the shades are not too wearable of youre going for a natural look but theyre still so pretty
Missi H.
Hohenwald, TN
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by Missi H.
Review for: Dreamy
Can we just talk about the amazing color, pigment and feel on your lips!? And it’s long lasting! I will for sure being these in every color imaginable! These are so comparable to a lot of my high end lippies and they are just a couple dollars!
Princess B.
bronx
L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss uploaded by Princess B.
My favorite Matte pigmented gloss ever. Is my second time trying it but in a different color. Definitely like this color better than the other ones since is more natural. But I will try all the other ones too. 😍😍😍😍 I love the packaging. L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Had no ideal this was cruelty free that is awesome easy buys at local places like walmart. L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
I love this product! The colors are so gorgeous. It's easy to apply and dries fast. It leaves a good matte finish and it stays on . I love how inexpensive this product is. I highly recommend this product, I want to buy all the colors they have.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lekz G.
San Jose, CA
il y a un an
Anna G. il y a 9 mois
This lipstick doesn't dry your lips, you always have to apply lip balm before