BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are amazing quality for the price, they're also really long lasting! And this is a perfect fall color!" in 126 reviews
Eva C.
So this is such a great product. It lasts all day. Super affordable. My only issue is that taking it off is like scrubbing the gods out of your life. It literally takes some muscle and armwork to get this off the lips. No oil or makeup remover wipes will get it off. 2 days later you still have a slight hint of color left on those lips.
Norhan A.
I bought it this lipstick for 3$ which is very good comparing to the good quality, i really like it is pigments and stay for long time , but comparing to colourpop i find it doesn’t stay for long long time like colourpop and also the layer is so thin on my lips , but overall i will buy again really love it
Breanna H.
I do really love this burnt orange color. I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipstick, but this formula is not totally drying like others are, I’ve definitely tried worse. I would recommend this to people looking to dive into liquid lips without paying a ton! LA Girl has some really nice, really affordable products. If you’re looking for the perfect vibrant orange, I would totally grab this. Since it is a liquid lipstick, it is really matte and does feel drying. But like I said, it’s not as drying as others I’ve tried.
Wendy T.
chula vista
It applied nicely but it was sticky . Dried pretty quick before I even finish applying it. It does get your lips dry and it will start cracking . What I did was apply chapstick every few hours and reapply the liquid lipstick . It stayed on just didn’t like the cracked lip look but I would wear it again . Also it was hard to remove even with make up remover. Took some good time to remove and even the end look my lips look swollen . I did buy the whole set . The coloring to some are great and some are okay .
Savannah W.
I love these liquid lipsticks (that’s pretty much what they are) I have Secret, Rebel, and Black Current. All of them are very long lasting and have very nice bold colors to them. The only down side is if you have dry lips or dead skin on your lips it’ll make your lips stick together and peel, but if you just moisturize before hand it’s great, and it’s fairly cheap too. It’s totally worth it and last all day long!
Tabitha M.
Very pretty color!! And I love matte!! And the best part about this is it was only 3.99. You have to be careful with mattes because they can get a little patchy but apart from that they are great.
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
L.A.Colors MATTE LIQUID LIP COLOR ESTE LIP me a encantado es totalmente mate seca muy rapido esto es lo q yo quería ver algo matte después de quitármelo uso un bálsamo para mis labios ya que son muy resecos pero estoy encantada con este producto lo recomiendo para aquellas que gustan usar matte
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I love this product it is amazing I recently used it today my friend bought it from Ulta for like $5 and it works freaking amazing it goes on smooth it's the perfect matte look and it stays on for a pretty good I mounted the day I only had to put a touch-up maybe like midday like at 4 it's amazing I would definitely recommend you guys buying this one especially because it's so cheap for me I felt it was better than that Kylie lip gloss
Sandra T.
This Matte gloss is highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. I love, love the color. My only complaints are that it's can be tricky to apply with the applicator it comes with and the other is that it does get dry and flaky on your lips after a while.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
These LA Girl matte lip glosses are pretty good. I like the colors but they are super drying and patchy. They are affordable but I use them mostly just for looks I do on my YouTube channel not for regular wear. But I would recommend them just to play with maybe to create looks and not waste your more expensive products.
Danah D.
Is it OK for dry lips?
Ava B.
I want a matte lip that will last all day, is this good?
Anika B.
Where can I find these in store? Thanks!
Maria Camila S.
doral, FL
where can i find this lipsticks?
Jocelyn E.
Porterville, CA
I've been looking for a really good lip gloss that is matte but I was looking for something that that doesn't leave my lips all sticky. Does this lip gloss leave them sticky or smooth?