BY L.A. GIRL #64 in Lip Gloss

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• I Really what to know if this product is really pigmented and eas...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a really good lip gloss that is matte but I...6 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply and is there a lot of product in the bottle?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
De hecho, tengo la sombra Frisky. En primer lugar, esta es una gran barra de labios líquida para principiantes porque no es excesivamente secado. Sin embargo, ya que se seca mate, hay una ligera poco de incomodidad. Este brillo es opaco, la transferencia a prueba, fácil de aplicar, y no desigual. Si usted está buscando un rojo profundo, Secreto es el tono perfecto. Sin embargo, si te gusta un cierto rojo, recomiendo Frisky. Estas glosas son súper larga duración y asequible. Sin embargo, ellos no salen si usted come alimentos grasos, y huelen muy mal cuando se aplica antes ellos. La cantidad de producto, también es engañosa, ya que el vidrio hace que el tubo como que contiene una gran cantidad de productos de lo que realmente tiene. Si usted es nuevo en barras de labios líquidos y no te importa un olor a pintura muy mal que se va, estas glosas son para ti!
Marleen V.
Marleen V.
So I've tried numerous colors by this brand because I've heard pretty ok reviews from others. I decided to try because of the price. A low price so why not. Not every product that's cheap sucks. Right? So, I bought this, and I will never buy again. Applying it is pretty easy. I have fair skin and full lips. It wasn't the color. It was the quality of his product. It flaked off the moment my lips stretched. I've applied it by stretching my lips out and leaving them their natural way. Two different ways and it did the same thing. Took forever to full dry and it was just flaky clumpy and just all around the worst product I've ever tried. I unfortunately game this many tries and many colors trying to give it a chance to say it was just one bad apple but it's not.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Rebel
I swear I wear this thing ever day 😂 I have a tendency to obsess over/wear one matte lipstick at a time, and this one has bumped my Sephora Matte Creme lip stain out of my number 1 spot. I like that this product doesn't apply thickly from the outset. It's very thin, but this colour still shows opaque. You can build a few layers too if you desire more colour. It dries pretty fast, which I've found with the other two colours I own as well, so you have to work kind of fast with it. These things have withstood kissing and really don't move much on me unless I eat something that has oil (which breaks down the product). I'm a fan of these! The *only* issue I have is that the applicator came slightly broken, but it isn't much of a big deal.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Review for: Rebel
Usually, I try to find lip glosses or lip sticks that can last me a whole night .. AND THIS ONE IS ONE OF THEM! I can't begin to explain how long lasting and well pigmented this Matte Gloss is. It stays on the whole night, and if your lazy and get home on a tired night and don't wash your face your lips will be on point the next day GUARANTEED. Other than that when you apply it it has a soft texture and it's super easy to apply. You can find it at most drugstores, and it's super cheap. $4 dollars for a matte finish that lasts you the whole night? CMON. That's a bargain. Don't need any Kylie Jenner lip kits, this is the one (:
ALL THE COLORS ARE SUPER CUTE BTW.
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I honestly think for $3-5 these matte fini lipglosses are a great find. There's an array of colors, one is sure to please. My faves are dreamy, bazaar, backstage & rebel. Some of the lighter colors may apply streaky/patchy. I find that if you first moisturize & prime your lips, apply one coat and then touch up the edges (this is where it streaks for me) all is well. Be sure to allow the gloss to dry down before closing your mouth or touching your lips to prevent sticking/patching with double coat. This is definitely matte, long lasting and seldom transfers unless met with grease/oil. All in all, the price is unbeatable, I definitely recommend!
Elda M.
Elda M.
Review for: Instinct
I have seen very mixed reviews regarding this lippie. For me personally, I don't love it, I almost don't like them at all.
The colors are so pretty, they have great range of shades and you can't beat the price. I find them easy to apply, great applicator but the actual product itself in no good.
It starts to peel off and flake off after about an hour. If I drink of eat anything at all the peeling off starts. Make sure not to reapply over what you already have on. It makes my lips feel sticky even if the product is matte.
I find myself using them and after I do I remember why I don't use them all at.
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
Review for: Dreamy
I heard good things about these so I was excited to try this new liquid lipstick because I love liquid lipsticks but when I tried to match the color that looked from the bottle was completely different from the color that came out on my lips and also the dryer but they were really sticky on my lips so my lips were sticking together I had to put powder on my lipsso that the stickiness would go away but they were decent next time I'm trying a darker color because these colors came out super light they look nice and neutral in the pictures but they're really light and pinkish which was not in my favor
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
I have this in the shades playful and rebel.
- I think the playful one is really bad, I wore it one day and it felt sticky and it didn't dry. I also had to apply 2 layers and still the color wasn't even
Lasted only a few hours until I ate and it came out
- I tried the rebel tone some time later and I have to say that I didn't have good expectations for this but it was completely different compared to the other tone!
This one did dry and didn't feel sticky or cracked. I needed 2 layers for complete color coverage

I would recommend more the dark tones than pink tones
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros: the color varieties are very pretty, it is matte like it says, pigmentation is ok, they are easy to find in your local beauty supply, also inexpensive so if it doesn't work out for you then you won't be too upset about it

Cons: doesn't feel hydrating so when you press your lips together it feels like you have a layer of gunk on your lips, it also transfers if you press your lips together meaning the product comes off if you move around too much. The formula also isn't consistent, but I do understand that different colors require diff ingredients.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Review for: 838 Tulle
This is the worst product ever. If I could give it 0 stars I would. Super sticky lips never dry & get stuck together. When trying to remove them even with a oil based makeup remover the wipe was getting stuck on my lips. Unfortunately I bought the whole set from amazon because so many people on YouTube were giving them positive reviews. Nope they are the worst. Don't buy these yes they are super cheap but they aren't even worth the $1 you pay for them. Ended up giving them to my sister. She loves then idk how or why.
Danah D.
Danah D.
Is it OK for dry lips?
Ava B.
Ava B.
I want a matte lip that will last all day, is this good?
Anika B.
Anika B.
Where can I find these in store? Thanks!
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Beach Park , IL
I want to try this product, but was wondering how long does it last? Thanks.
Maria Camila S.
Maria Camila S.
DORAL, FL
where can i find this lipsticks?