BY L.A. GIRL

Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick comes in 26 bold shades that are rich in pigment and filled with moisture. With added shea butter to hydrate lips and a soft, smooth application, your lips will feel as gorgeous as they look!

How To Use
Starting at center of lips, apply lip color in a side to side motion to upper and lower lips. Re-apply as desired.

• How much does this cost?3 Answers
  • I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?2 Answers
  • So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your...4 Answers
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick
  • "I highly recommend this lipstick. Anytime I use any color I get lots of compliments. It's gorgeous, and long lasting. The best part is, it isn't sticky. I love this brand" in 18 reviews
  • "Brands like these always surprise with great things, a test are these lipsticks. They are something necessary in your essential kit are super creamy and moisturize enough leaving a spectacular result delicate, feminine and natural" in 15 reviews
  • "Excellent for the price! Matte lipsticks tend to dry out the lips but this one is so moisturizing ‚̧ I like to wear a "natural" makeup look and this one is a nice pale pink that lookd amazing!" in 7 reviews
Jasmine S.
Review for: Relentless more...
If you haven’t tried these, you should! I saw these being sold at my local CVS for $3.99 and decided to buy three of them. I love them! They’re surprisingly impressive for a cheaper lipstick. They are, as described, matte. I tested them with chapstick under, and I prefer it without. Now, of course there’s transfer. However, for the price I’m willing to overlook that. The color payoff and texture is enough for me to stand by my 5 star rating.
Jennifer C.
AVENAL
Ok so when I first saw this I was like it'll probably be really dry because it's so inexpensive... Lol I was WRONG... it's a very comfortable lip product it's my favorite lipstick to use. It's bomb.com lol. And it comes with a little lip gloss too on the bottom where it shows the color, this gloss is bomb.com too! Supper glossy! It's one of my favorite glossed I used all of mine already lol ūüė£ I always go back for more tho ūüėóūüíĄ
Loany N.
If you are looking for a nice matte lipstick that doesn’t leave your lip dry or parched then we recommend trying out out the L.A. Girl Matte Flat Lipstick. It is a long lasting formula which comes in 26 gorgeous shades and can be worn from work to play. The lipstick is formulated with Shea butter, which will keep your lips nourished and hydrated. The best thing about the lipstick is that it is highly pigmented and does not bleed. A highly recommended product from L.A. Girl.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Va Voom! more...
Enamorada por completo! me encanta el color, es un tono morado oscuro algo rojizo precioso, tiene muy buena pigmentación, es muy cremoso y suave (por lo mismo SI se transfiere), dura bastante en los labios y el color se va saliendo lentamente pero de manera uniforme. Además el precio está bastante bien.
Jazzmyn M.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: Va Voom!, Hush, Raven more...
Bought these about a month ago at CVS, for 4 dollars I was honestly shocked at the quality. It was very creamy and pigmented and becomes perfectly matte. I also love that they have a variety of unique colors as well, I fully plan to buy the blue one next, the black is my favorite honestly. Anyway, very good quality, definitely a steal for the price.
Andrea T.
I have two shades of this lipstick (Bite me which is a nice dark red and spicy which is dark brown) and I must say this is one of my favorite matte lipsticks of all time. They are very hydrating to the lips, they dont bleed and smell fabulous! I look forward to expanding my collection!
Savetra H.
Memphis, TN
I was so excited to try these lipsticks. I bought the colors Poetic and Blue Valentine. These go on very smooth but they really have to be layered to get an opaque look for these colors. I was a little disappointed that it didn't go on as opaque for such bold colors.
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
There's not that much packaging is much larger than the amount of product you receive which is pretty disappointing.  There's a vanilla scent to the lipstick.  It does not apply very smoothly (it's not drying, but it's not moisturizing either), and the darker shades are very patchy.  The colors itself are beautiful though.
R√ľth√Ņ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Manic more...
I absolutely love this shade on, very pigmented and very long lasting I might have to retouch a little after a while but overall for the price is very long lasting and great product!!! I will definitely recommend people to try it.
Heidi B.
Review for: Hush more...
This matte lipstick is nice and smooth. I love the color. It is a nice nude/pink tone that gives the perfect natural look. It feels very hydrating to my lips. It is also very inexpensive so anyone can give this awesome product a try without it draining your wallet!
Daiana C.
Guatemala City
So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts about this one?
Lilly H.
Brighton, CO
How much does this cost?
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does anybody recommend this lip stick ? Is it long lasting aswell ?
Sevcan U.
Toronto
Does this product actually look matte? VCard she product I bought don't look matte.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?