Add a Photo

By L.A. GIRLS
#1048 in Lipstick
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick: The hottest new lip color With added shea butter to hydrate lips Pigment and filled with moisture in a flat velvet finish Cruelty free
Photos (10)
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Perris, CA
I have this La girl matte flat velvet lipstick in Gossip it's a really good red color I love the color it's smells amazing it's just a really good lipstick
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
Love these and price is fair only thing is with these u really need a good lip treatment before and after because they are pretty drying
Noelia F.
Noelia F.
Precioso lipstick matte bite me no se siente en los labios y tiene buena durabilidad. Un color hermoso y a precio asequible!
This lipstick smells delicious and is very creamy allowing it to be easily applied.
Totally recommended girlfriends.
Jen C.
Jen C.
This lipstick was easy to apply and stayed on for several hours. It was not expensive but definitely performed more like an expensive lipstick. The color was nice and bright and stayed bright for hours.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Colton, CA
Great color that says on nicely and the price is right for such a great color really love that the lid isn't lose like a lot of others
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
No es para nada matte, de matte no tiene nada. Se quita con facilidad de cualquier roce, por lo mismo hay que estar retocando.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
Victorville, CA
I LOOOOOVEEEEE the red color on my skin! It's an instant pick me up for my foundation free days. I just HATE how much it bleeds 😑 (major pet peeve), but what do you expect from clothing boutique buys though right? If only there was a clear sealer on top to make it smudge and bleed proof! Color choice yes, lasting? Nah! They didn't have the same red in their "long lasting" one so I'll settle.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Raymore, MO
I'm a matte lipstick girl and enjoy wearing bright colors even if I'm just running a quick errand. This lipstick is awesome and makes my lips look full and luscious!
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
The first matte lipstick to hook me on mattes! The formula is great and stays really well, and is easy to reply. I think I got mind at Family Clothes. Very affordable, would buy all the colors, for sure.
Daiana C.
Daiana C.
Guatemala City
So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts about this one?