7 colors available

BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick: The hottest new lip color With added shea butter to hydrate lips Pigment and filled with moisture in a flat velvet finish Cruelty free see more...

• So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Perris, CA
I have this La girl matte flat velvet lipstick in Gossip it's a really good red color I love the color it's smells amazing it's just a really good lipstick
Damaris L.
Damaris L.
Love these and price is fair only thing is with these u really need a good lip treatment before and after because they are pretty drying
Noelia F.
Noelia F.
Precioso lipstick matte bite me no se siente en los labios y tiene buena durabilidad. Un color hermoso y a precio asequible!
This lipstick smells delicious and is very creamy allowing it to be easily applied.
Totally recommended girlfriends.
Buffie D.
Buffie D.
irving
Review for: Spicy, Bite Me
When it comes to a matte lipstick this is one of my faves! You can find these at your local beauty supply store. Easy to use and it doesn't take much because it goes on heavy. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a bold statement lip.
Jen C.
Jen C.
This lipstick was easy to apply and stayed on for several hours. It was not expensive but definitely performed more like an expensive lipstick. The color was nice and bright and stayed bright for hours.
Carmina L.
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
Review for: Spicy
This is my first dark color. I've always been a red lip chick and decided to try this one. I love that's it's long lasting and the color is lovely/
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Colton , CA
Great color that says on nicely and the price is right for such a great color really love that the lid isn't lose like a lot of others
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
No es para nada matte, de matte no tiene nada. Se quita con facilidad de cualquier roce, por lo mismo hay que estar retocando.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Raymore, MO
I'm a matte lipstick girl and enjoy wearing bright colors even if I'm just running a quick errand. This lipstick is awesome and makes my lips look full and luscious!
Daiana C.
Daiana C.
Guatemala City
So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts about this one?