BY L.A. GIRL

Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick comes in 26 bold shades that are rich in pigment and filled with moisture. With added shea butter to hydrate lips and a soft, smooth application, your lips will feel as gorgeous as they look!

How To Use
Starting at center of lips, apply lip color in a side to side motion to upper and lower lips. Re-apply as desired.

• How much does this cost?3 Answers
  • I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?2 Answers
  • So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your...4 Answers
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick
  • "I highly recommend this lipstick. Anytime I use any color I get lots of compliments. It's gorgeous, and long lasting. The best part is, it isn't sticky. I love this brand" in 18 reviews
  • "Brands like these always surprise with great things, a test are these lipsticks. They are something necessary in your essential kit are super creamy and moisturize enough leaving a spectacular result delicate, feminine and natural" in 15 reviews
  • "Excellent for the price! Matte lipsticks tend to dry out the lips but this one is so moisturizing ❤ I like to wear a "natural" makeup look and this one is a nice pale pink that lookd amazing!" in 7 reviews
Lee C.
New Castle, IN
Just got this product recently but I am already in love with it. The LA Girl formula is wonderful, especially for the price. It goes on smooth and feels like satin on your lips. I purchased the shade Manic, which is a vibrant, neon pink, and was pleasantly surprised with just how accurate the product color was to the color on the packaging. The pigment is incredibly vibrant and really made my lips pop. The product glides on easily and isn't patchy at all. I do, however, have a few small problems with the product. The lipstick doesn't have a sharp point, for one. Probably wouldn't be an issue for women who wear lip liner but since I do not it made getting a sharp point on my Cupid's bow difficult. Another issue is that while claiming to be matte finish, the product does not dry down completely matte. It is not transfer proof and does occasionally smudge if you apply too much. Applying a light dusting of translucent powder does dry it down though and helps it stay put far longer. I picked this product up at my local CVS for $3.99 which is a fantastic price in my opinion for how well the product worked. They had a whole array of colors, though Manic is the only color I've currently tried. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out and will be gathering some other shades in the near future.
Becky S.
I bought this #LAGirl lipstick on a whim with an online #UltaHaul last month. I'd never used any of them and bought the nude shade Summer Love. It turned out to be a perfect nude for me. It resembles MAC's 2 Satin lipstick shades; Creme D'Nude and Fleshpot.
The formula is creamer than those and isn't as shiny or lustrous but has more of a matte finish. I'm very happy with it, especially at the price under $3!!
Melisa D.
Review for: Love Story more...
I love this lipstick! Also the color. I got the love story color. Its easy to apply and also nice packaging it has a little i don’t know how to call it but at the end of the chapstick theres a little thing you can remove and theres more product. I also love how it feels after you apply it because it is a matte lipstick but it doesn’t make your lips feel dry.
angela m.
Review for: Sweet Revenge more...
It doesn’t go with my skin color!! 😭😭😭I got t as a gift and I felt so bad oml but I’m going to try it to make it work with darker colors that I don’t use but I’m a first timer and when I tried it, it’s very a nice feeling and easy to use but I use a soothing lip balm so my lips doesn’t dry or crack. I’m not sure if I recommended because my skin color sooo
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Review for: Love Triangle more...
These lipsticks are pigmented and comfortable, and I can’t forget affordable. I recommend them to someone who wants to be able to buy many different lipsticks at once to grow your collection. Down side is they have an odd flavor to them, like you are eating acrylic paint the whole time. But the look gorgeous. And bonus tip.. the color n the lid is a gloss. I put it on top of my lips to get a plump look.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Spicy more...
I still can't believe I found these lipstick in a Dollar Tree.

I bought this color basically because everytime I see, I get it. Wine is good in almost every brand, even if it's pretty cheap. Well, this is no patchy AT ALL. It is really thin, tho so it doesn't feel heavy on the lips.

It does dry you down a little bit and it doesn't have the longest wear time but for the pigmentation you get, it's 100 % worth it.
Jazzmyn M.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: Va Voom!, Hush, Raven more...
Bought these about a month ago at CVS, for 4 dollars I was honestly shocked at the quality. It was very creamy and pigmented and becomes perfectly matte. I also love that they have a variety of unique colors as well, I fully plan to buy the blue one next, the black is my favorite honestly. Anyway, very good quality, definitely a steal for the price.
Sanjana N.
Review for: Gossip more...
Love the shade. I also like that there are so many options available. They are of good value. They are so smooth when u apply them n they glide on your lips. They are not pricey at all !
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Snuggle more...
I love these lipsticks!! They are comfortable and give a great color. My favorite snuggle its a pretty pink and looks the bomb.com on me. I would definately buy again and indifferent colors. I have only tried the lighter colors need to try the dark ones. And best of all very affordable and now available at ulta!!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Snuggle more...
Wow! Such a great surprise! When I bought this lippie I was a little skeptical about the quality, but it's really good and comfortable. The only bad thing is the smell, but it goes away a few minutes after the application. I'll be back to the store and pick up a few more colors.
Daiana C.
Guatemala City
So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts about this one?
Lilly H.
Brighton, CO
How much does this cost?
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does anybody recommend this lip stick ? Is it long lasting aswell ?
Sevcan U.
Toronto
Does this product actually look matte? VCard she product I bought don't look matte.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?