BY L.A. GIRL

Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick comes in 26 bold shades that are rich in pigment and filled with moisture. With added shea butter to hydrate lips and a soft, smooth application, your lips will feel as gorgeous as they look!

How To Use
Starting at center of lips, apply lip color in a side to side motion to upper and lower lips. Re-apply as desired.

• I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?1 Answers
  • So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thought...3 Answers
  • How much does this cost?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Review for: Love Triangle
These lipsticks are pigmented and comfortable, and I can’t forget affordable. I recommend them to someone who wants to be able to buy many different lipsticks at once to grow your collection. Down side is they have an odd flavor to them, like you are eating acrylic paint the whole time. But the look gorgeous. And bonus tip.. the color n the lid is a gloss. I put it on top of my lips to get a plump look.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Manic
I absolutely love this shade on, very pigmented and very long lasting I might have to retouch a little after a while but overall for the price is very long lasting and great product!!! I will definitely recommend people to try it.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: La!
I Have One Other Lipstick Color From L.A. Girl Cosmetics In Their Velvet Flat Finish In Purple and I Love It. & When I Saw That They Had A Matte Flat Finish Pigment LipGloss I Had To Try It.I Love It But My ONLY Down Fall Is It's A Super Dry Flat Matte Finish No Matter How Many Times You Build The Color Up On Your Lips Its Just DRY So I Added My Berry Gloss On Top Of My Lips To Give My Lips The Hydration It Needed.
Jasmine S.
Review for: Relentless
If you haven’t tried these, you should! I saw these being sold at my local CVS for $3.99 and decided to buy three of them. I love them! They’re surprisingly impressive for a cheaper lipstick. They are, as described, matte. I tested them with chapstick under, and I prefer it without. Now, of course there’s transfer. However, for the price I’m willing to overlook that. The color payoff and texture is enough for me to stand by my 5 star rating.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Spicy
I still can't believe I found these lipstick in a Dollar Tree.

I bought this color basically because everytime I see, I get it. Wine is good in almost every brand, even if it's pretty cheap. Well, this is no patchy AT ALL. It is really thin, tho so it doesn't feel heavy on the lips.

It does dry you down a little bit and it doesn't have the longest wear time but for the pigmentation you get, it's 100 % worth it.
beatriz r.
knoxville Tennessee
Review for: Snuggle
I love these lipsticks!! They are comfortable and give a great color. My favorite snuggle its a pretty pink and looks the bomb.com on me. I would definately buy again and indifferent colors. I have only tried the lighter colors need to try the dark ones. And best of all very affordable and now available at ulta!!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Snuggle
Wow! Such a great surprise! When I bought this lippie I was a little skeptical about the quality, but it's really good and comfortable. The only bad thing is the smell, but it goes away a few minutes after the application. I'll be back to the store and pick up a few more colors.
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ooh La La!, Bliss, Giggle, Love Story, Carried Away, Love Triangle, Blue Valentine, Blessed, Raven, Snuggle, Hot Stuff, Hush, Electric, Dare To Date, poetic, Arm Candy, Relentless, Manic
I like these lipsticks. They are matte but they are not drying at all. When I apply them, it comes on smoothly and its super nice on. The finish is also nice and not chunky or clumpy. Would 100% recommend!
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these lipsticks. They are matte, very pigmented, and they last a long time. They do not flake when you wear them as long as you moisturize prior to applying. They are amazing for the price and have a large range of colors. I have to say that these lipsticks are better than some of the high end matte lipsticks. If you have not tried these you are definitely missing out!!! Also, the color shows on the top, is true to color, and is a lipgloss when you pull it off that is great for touch ups. I show what I mean in the picture.
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
Review for: Hush, Manic
Cheap, waxy, and doesn't smooth on the lips well. For 4 dollars my expectations where not high! But I think I would have had better results with a crayola crayon!
Daiana C.
Guatemala City
So I bought these but haven't tried it yet. What are your thoughts about this one?
Sevcan U.
Toronto
Does this product actually look matte? VCard she product I bought don't look matte.
Samantha G.
Rego Park, NY
Does anybody recommend this lip stick ? Is it long lasting aswell ?
Lilly H.
Brighton, CO
How much does this cost?
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
I want to know if this lipstick is transferred ?