BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Arlie B.
Arlie B.
Chetumal Quintana Roo
#influensterphotobooth
Good pigmentation, beautiful colors. I love these lipsticks. I have to try more
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
San cristobal, RD
The best lips, has a high pigmentation, and long duration, the lips look more bulky, and is not expensive
Karla C.
Karla C.
Review for: Fleur
Simply beautiful on my lips. Received several compliments as well. Woulkd definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Its very drying on my lips. But the colors are gorgeous. You can put lip balm after you put this lippie or else your lips is going to crack. Would recommend it still.. The colors are gorgeous..
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.
This is great, I find the best way to wear this is with a thin layer and extreme moisturization before application. This does last long but I don't like the sticky feel of it if applied too much. Applying too much product doesn't allow it to dry and it's a mess after.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
It really last and have a variaty of cute colors, the only thing I don't like is that if you are going to use this, then you wont eat or drink anything bc it is going to fall and it really annoys me, other than that I like it
davelys c.
davelys c.
Miami
is a very very good product ir durable and of very good quality and economical l recommend this matte lipstick
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Holly R.
Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.