BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rate to find something that will not come off while drinks something it's Smooth and long lasting love the product
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite brand or formula. Very sticky and messy. Bought it once used it a few times. Will not purchase again.
Priscilla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nice i love it. The smell is not that bad either. Its nice and smooth and makes my face feel soft . Its nice
Elide J.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto a mi personalmente no me gusto mucho ya que me reseca demasiado los labio y me los cuartea, very bad!
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Long lasting lip stick .
It might dry the lips but looks good .
Costs $5 and has a variety of colors to choose from
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love the formula but not enough wearable everyday natural shades.They need to step up with more nude colors.
Yesenia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so creamy and glossy very nice and L.A girl is super good in makeup and different colors love it
jenny l.
It lasts very long but I don't like the feel of it when it dries it's very sticky I wouldn't buy it again
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Backstage
This one is one of my favorite shades from their collection. I really really like the colors they have...
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Audley road, Talke, STOKE-ON-TRENT
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.